I found my HG Lo poo!!!!!

Shea Moisture Moisture Retention!!!!! It's AMAZING!! Best shampoo I've ever used!! It left my hair soft and not stripped at all!! The shine was wonderful too!! It is also the best lathering natural shampoo I've ever used!! It only takes a tiny bit to create fabulous lather!!!! And the smell is great too!! HTH!!!
Density- Medium

CO- Vo5 kiwi lime squeeze, various sauve conditioners, loreal evercurl cleansing co.
Style- beautiful curls wave enhancing leave-in, pure and clean gel, Shea moisture smoothie
That's awesome!!!
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

I'm always on the lookout for a great low-poo that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped. I checked out the ingredients and this low-poo is a winner!
3B Fine (lots of it), Normal to High Porosity
Low Poo: Elucence Moisture Poo, Renpure Organics
Co-Wash: Tresseme Naturals, Giovanni TT
Rinse Out: Biologe Cond Balm, SS Deeply Decadent Moisturizing Treatment
Leave-In: Oyin Hair Dew, CJ Beautiful Curls,
Stylers: SS Curl Enhancing Jelly, SS Firm Holding Styling Gel, Jessicurl RR and CC, BRHG, Biolage Gelee
Extras: ACV rinses every couple of months
Originally Posted by SheBros
I know!!! The ingredients are awesome!!!! Its so hard to find a natural shampoo that actually works!!!!! This one def delivered!!!

CG since- Jan. 15th 2013
You are correct, definitely HG status!! If you love this, you will probably love the Curl Moisture Curl and Shine shampoo as well. I have both of these in my shower and rotate on a daily basis. I haven't had luck with much else from this line, but these low-poos are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
And walgreens are havin 25% off Shea moisture products!
Originally Posted by jlpmom23
I will def have to try the curl and shine!!!!

CG since- Jan. 15th 2013
I thought I'd try that shampoo then went to the walgreens site and found you can get a whole kit of the moisture retention line

Originally Posted by crwritt
Wow!!! What a deal!!!! You'll have to review them!!! :-)

Originally Posted by crwritt
I didn't c the curl & shine pack. Gonna look for it now
I so want to try this product. I think finding a low poo (and I mean a real low-poo, not just a less harsh poo a la KC come clean) that I love has been one of the most difficult things since starting my mod CG journey last fall.

None that I've tried so far have wowed me, and as I learn which ingredients my hair loves and which I need to avoid, the number of products that I'm willing to try gets smaller and smaller. However, this shea moisture shampoo looks great!

My local Target doesn't carry squat, so I thought I'd have to make either a 40 min drive to pick some up, or order online. But, I just checked Walgreens' website and my local store carries a select few shea moisture products, including this poo. It's a fairly new store & I've actually never been in (the CVS is more conveniently located) so I'll be off this week to do an inventory of their CG products! Yay! Research time! I've seriously considered going to every grocery store, drugstore, beauty supply, even dollar general in my town to make note of the possible availability of CG products (small town, not that many). I'd hate to think that I was missing a great product just b/c I don't normally shop in a certain store.
3b/3c at nape/a little 3a on the sides, med-course, high porosity, colored.
Protein sensitive, hard water.

spritz and condish
low-poo: shea moisture, Y to Cucs (clarifying)
RO: CJ A&OO, CJSL,GVPCB
LI: CJ A&OO, CJCR
DT:CJCR, GVPCB+evoo&honey
stylers: FSG, SM Curl & Style Milk, CJCCCL, CJCIAB & Biolage gelee
refresher:CJSL, CJCCCL, Lustrasilk OO
PT: Sally's K-Pak, AO GPB
What is HG?
Originally Posted by SusieSuze
It stands for holy Grail. A product you can't live with out :-)

What is HG?
Originally Posted by SusieSuze
It stands for holy Grail. A product you can't live with out :-)
Originally Posted by Wavy_Girl1116
Thank you so much! Still looking for mine, but thinking that new Garnier Fructis triple conditioner may be it .
I just bought this shampoo this afternoon. The smell is VERY medicinal. Did I get an old bottle? It smells like some sort of cream medicine but I cannot put my finger on it.

I am trying another experiment with a new gel so need to use my stand by shampoo tomorrow so will not use it for another couple of days but the smell is really odd to me so I thought that I would ask!

I sure hope that it works well. If so, I can adjust to the scent.

Let me know. Thanks!!!
I'm 47. Straight hair until 6/2010. THANKS, thyroid!
2b, medium-fine, normal-low porosity, medium density and elasticity

CHS Curl Keeper, KCCC
Gel: Alba Strong Hold Gel, BRHG, Hugo Naturals Gel, SS FHG, CJPP
Trying/Maybe: Ecostyler,CJRM

Originally Posted by crwritt
Wow!!! What a deal!!!! You'll have to review them!!! :-)
Originally Posted by Wavy_Girl1116
Damn! I missed the deal

I sure hope that it works well. If so, I can adjust to the scent.

Let me know. Thanks!!!
Originally Posted by justajesuschick
Yeah the smell is def not my favorite. The curl and shine smells a lot better!!! But the results are worth the smell!! :-D

CG since- Jan. 15th 2013
AAHHH i really wanna try this! Ive had no luck at all trying to find a poo with no sulfates or cones

*runs away to target*
cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance
2B/2C hair!

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
DT: Lustrasilk + honey
LI: KCKT, GVP CB
Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
Oils: Coconut
I ordered myself some shampoo bars from anita Gray today. Can't wait for em to arrive!
I bought this about a month ago and really wanted to love it, but the 2 times I've used it, I have lost handfuls, and I mean handfuls, of hair! I do loose a lot of hair, but literally completely clogged up my shower drain both times, just from the one shower! I'm scared to death to try it again....
Cyndi ~ TX CG since 11/10
3a, medium texture, normal porosity & elasticity, medium density, color-treated, frizz-prone

Co-wash: KMF Whenever Cond; Suave Naturals Coco; AIA Coconut cowash
Cleansing: CJ DF
RO: CJ Smoothing,GVP CB
LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion, AIA leave in
Stylers: SCE Okra Gel; SCE CC; SSCEJ, SSFHG, AIA Curl Jelly; BRHG; JC Spiralicious