Old 07-18-2011, 11:59 PM   #1

Nini_luv5's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Default Smooth 'N Shine Therapy Silk Fusion

I recently bought this product from walmart for about $3.50 and I really have to say that I am really loving what it is doing for my hair.
I have 4/a/b hair and I have to say that it has gotten noticeably softer and more manageable
Has anyone else had similar experiences?
Nini_luv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #2

GoddessCurls's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2006
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls

Wow this is old.

I just picked this up, gonna use it today...not the whole pack and mostly on the front finer bit. Glad u liked it....wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
________________________

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #3

berri_cherri's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2012
Smile It's incredible

Originally Posted by Nini_luv5 View Post
Has anyone else had similar experiences?
I Love Love this product. I read about it in a magazine (US Weekly or one of those) and I mean i could actually comb my hair from roots to the end and it was just so soft.
berri_cherri is offline   Reply With Quote