Old 01-05-2007, 01:10 PM   #1

Texas Mama's Avatar

Send a message via MSN to Texas Mama
Default Salon Care Honey Almond condish from Sally's

I saw a post about this a long time ago - I think Liz's Loops was using it but I can't remember for sure. Anyone ever use this? I hate taking stuff back, so I hope it works. Whomever was using it RAVED about it's nice moisurizing and also great clumping, which is what I need.

If you're using this, let's hear about it!
Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

password: ginger
Texas Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #2

Kaia's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2006

Someone a long time ago really liked it, but I've also heard some people hate it. Since it's in a giant jug, I'm not all that inclined to buy it.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
Kaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:33 PM   #3

Join Date: Jan 2006

i use it , works great for my hair and its mousterizing enough , i love the smell to . i also add honey with it and jojoba and my curls come out clumpy. i bought it over the summer and still have alot left , for the price u cant beat it , i think i payed $6 cuz i have a sallys discount card, i wanna try the cherry almond condish next .
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
*Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
tinicurlyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #4

Texas Mama's Avatar

Send a message via MSN to Texas Mama

Thanks tiny....I am concerned because it is so humid here in Houston - ALL YEAR. I think Bailey also deals with humidity but I'm not sure how severe it is there. All I know is that when you step outside here, all you need is a bar of soap to get cleaned up. It's downright muggy!!

What is your climate like? I'm glad to hear it works well. I have a sally's card and only paid $7 for the whole gallon. I really hope I like it. If not, I will return it for sure!
Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

password: ginger
Texas Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:59 PM   #5

Join Date: Jan 2006

yea sallys really good at lettin u return their products , the climate here in CA is sunny today but cold and windy esp at night time ( it was raining a bit yesterday ) , at night it dips into the 40s at times..so my curls have been ok in the weather , just getting blown around a bit lol but i cant wait until summer , i love the warmth and hate the cold.
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*