Henna (TATTOO) with Pictures!!!!

Ok so I totally understand this has nothing to do with curly hair so don't give me veal about it. Lol

I was thinking of getting henna which is popular in Indian culture a lot of my friends are Indian and I see they have it, but that's not why I want it I think its very pretty and I love Indian culture also I was a adopted my grandmother is Indian and passed away & I want to honor her in some way but my question is should I just get it temporarily or a permanent Benjamin tattoo... What are you guys honest thoughts?

Picture 1. I really love the look its really feminine & pretty

Picture 2. I love the colors

Picture 3. I love the design and was thinking of getting that design but was sure of the colors I wanted to use.

Picture 4. I really really LOVE THE LOOK on both sides. =D

Which do you think I should get?
Attached Thumbnails
Henna (TATTOO) with Pictures!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1315276675407.jpg   Henna (TATTOO) with Pictures!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1315276689306.jpg   Henna (TATTOO) with Pictures!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1315276701428.jpg   Henna (TATTOO) with Pictures!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1315276718781.jpg
#4
Recently cut off 4-6 ins of chemically treated hair.
My hair is a type 4 with precious little coil definition, and it is off black and almost completely virgin.

I have been around NC.com off and on since 1999.
I just got a henna tattoo last week and I love it. I have lots of regular tats but I love the ability to change things up with henna.
I think you should get a henna one before deciding on anything permanent.
As for colors, I have heard bad things about the additives used to make other colors besides the regular orange/brown color so you might want to look into that.
Of the ones you pictured, I love #4!
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
Thanks so much for your input, and yeah black has some of the same ingredients as gasoline so yea I'll probably just do brown or Orange but I do love #4