Renpure?

Well I just wrote another post on organix but I also saw renpure and that it had all natural ingredients, has anyone ever tried it? Was it good or bad?
I've seen the Renpure and have wanted to try it but so far I've only used the protein treatment. It's pretty good and not drying at all but it does have a 'cone in it so it could be an issue if you're strict CG (I'm not )
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

I bought renpure "my pretty hair is parched" conditioner a couple months ago just to use as a temporary, but now I use it a my regular condish. It has a lot of slip if u need that. I have 3c/4a hair so I need it lol. Plus, if u don't like it, u get a $5 rebate...basically u get ur money back

The shampoo and deep condish arent bad either

Sent from my HTC EVO using CurlTalk App
The smell in the bottle has a chemical nail polish smell to it that's weird. The shampoo is creamy and great for a sulfate free product.

Last edited by honeysweet20; 10-03-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Yes, I have used the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner (the ones in the red bottle). I liked them a lot - they are rich and creamy, but not too heavy. A lot of people don't like the smell, but I didn't mind it.
Hair Type - wavy/curly, fine texture, thin/medium density