Best drugstore products. What are your drugstore staples?

Mine are currently Garnier Triple Nutrition & Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.
Suave Mango Mandarin is my co-wash and leave-in. Love this stuff. I found it when White Rain added cones to what was my HG.

AO Mandarine Magic for hair gel and AOGBP for protein treatments (though these aren't really drug store finds I buy them from drugstore.com. You can also find them at most health food stores).
< member since 2006. No idea where 1969 came from.
BRHG and Aussie Instant Freeze gels. BRHG can be a little harder to find but I know I've seen it at CVS and Target. AIF is available almost anywhere that sells hair products! BRHG has excellent hold and AIF is my favorite protein and glycerin free gel thus far!
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: CJ Beauticurls, CJ A&OO, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: Mop C, KCCC, SCE FSG
gels: CJ CQ, BRHG

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner for co-washing, and LA Looks Curl Look Gel(which was discontinued). Will likely switch up to the LA Looks Sports Gel which I test-drove and tube of and like.
I'm considering the Shea Moisture shampoos too for when I need to replace my shampoo that I use from time to time.
I love the Shea Moisture products - I think they will be my go-to products for a long time! They are affordable, really natural, smell wonderful and work well for my hair!
Super wavy and wurly curly! Fiii,fairly non-porous, inelastic
Colorado Curly - low dew points & low humidity!
Organix Cherry Ginseng and DevaCurl low poo/condish
KCKT leave in, Naturelle Gel
Joimist or Aussie Sprunch Spray

I have KLINGON HAIR

My hair likes IAgirls PT!
I have celiac disease - no wheat please!
I like Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture conditioner (I add a little EVOO to it) and HESMU is the only gel with enough hold to ¨glue¨ my hair together in clumps and decrease the volume.
For some reason I've always been a Garnier Fructis junkie, even pre-CG, and I STILL love most of their products. I used to love Triple Nutrition but I guess my hair got tired of it. Now I'm pretty much in love with Sleek and Shine The reformulated version is wonderful, my hair is SO moisturized and sleek and it's amaaaaziiing. Just might be my HG conditioner.

As for stylers, Garnier Fructis Pure Clean gel is pretty wonderful, I love it! My hair clumps and spirals in a way nothing else can get it to.

And lately I've been using Renpure Organics (the red bottle) as a low-poo, I haven't used it enough to be able to say how great it is or not but at the moment I'm really liking it!
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!