Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditoning vs Curl Junkie Curl Rehab?

I have been using Jessicurl Weekly DC for a while but I kind of want a change. Has anyone used CJCR? If so, how did you like it? If anyone has used both Jessicurl and CJ which one is better?
I've used both. They're both good DTs, so you really can't go wrong. Personally, I prefer the CJCR, but not for any specific performance-related reason.

Sent from my iPhone using the CurlTalk app!
Sulfate/non-water-soluble silicone free since 8/16/10
Northern VA
Med-coarse, normal porosity, low elasticity
Dye-free since 11/2010

I don't see a difference in their performance either; however, I like WDT better only because I can get it unscented. I mix it with a lot of other conditioners to cut the fragrance and help keep from itching.

Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Ingredients Maven
Products: Free and Clear sulfate free poo and condish, Theraneem Sulfate Free Shampoo/Condish, Unscented SSCEJ, Coconut oil, Camellia oil, Argan oil
Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
I have used both and think they are both great. I sometimes alternate between the two. I think I do prefer CJCR only because I get fuller bouncier curls with it. I have very thin, fine hair. So I think it is really a personal preference but both are very good, moisturizing conditioners( two of my favorites).
The curl rehab works better on my hair than the wdt, though I like them both.
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]
I've only tried the CR but love it! I use it for everything: rinse out, leave-in and as a DT.
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix