Keracare moisturizing wash

I looked around for a review on this product and didn't see anything so I'm going to do a small review on it.
I got this item as a sample from Curlmart along with some other products of the same line. One of the reasons that made me try this sample is that among the first ingredients had shikakai and amla which I use a lot and love. Upon opening I noticed that the product had a very pleasant smell. The consistency is that of regular shampoo. I put it a little bit in the front of my scalp and started scrubbing. With this product just a tiny little bit does a lot. I just poured some water on my hair and the bit I had applied to my scalp spread all over. It was sooooo moisturizing!!! Yes, even more so in my opinion than CJ's Daily Fix. It lathered a bit I think and yet it was so moisturizing that for a bit I even contemplated not using anything else on my hair.It also really cleansed my hair. I really loved this product. The sample I think has enough for another wash.
Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,

Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
I've used the keracare natural textures cleansing cream. It dried my hair out didn't care for it