Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #1

NLuvWithCurlz's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Default New Creme Of Nature Argan Oil line

Has anyone used it? Reviews and results please New Creme Of Nature Argan Oil line-uploadfromtaptalk1318650156256.jpg

My hair wets when water touches it !
FIERCE LOVE AND CURLS
NLuvWithCurlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #2

SCarrin's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011

I was just looking for another review. LOL. When I started transitioning in Feb., I brought the shampoo, conditioner and leave in. Since then, when im not at the salon, I have been using Carols Daughter Monoi and cowashing with Suave and oils and using Cantu leave in.

From what I remember, I liked it. But I only used it twice at the most. The products smell good. The conditioner worked ok too and had fairly good slip. I'm going to try them again since its been a good while since I used them.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
SCarrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #3

Ninjarette's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009

I have the shampoo, the deep treatment and the leave-in. I haven't used the shampoo yet.

The other two? I them!
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
Ninjarette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #4

CurlyElectra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011

Love the shampoo and the setting foam is pretty good as well. Haven't used the other stuff. There should be some reviews on YT as well.
CurlyElectra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #5

steph35's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE the CON Argan Intensive Deep Treatment. Unfortunately it's sold only in small packets, and my Sally's doesn't carry the rest of the line yet.
Best results I've had with this stuff: After co washing, deep treated for about an hour with a plastic cap, rinsed out with an ACV. Must be amazing with a hooded dryer. Now it's winter, and my hair needs A LOT of moisture, so a couple days ago after cowashing, slapped it on, didn't rinse out, then topped it off with Shea Moisture DTM. It was an experiment that worked well!
steph35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #6

Join Date: Nov 2011

I LOVE the CON Intensive Deep Conditioner. This stuff leaves my hair feeling like butter. I usually condition before I wash my hair because this stuff makes all the tangles dissapear before washing. It is amazing. My only complaint is that it only comes on those small packets. So I have loaded up on them with fear that they will stop making them.
AmberDenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #7

tellingthem's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013

I've only used the Sufate Free Shampoo, but I liked it a lot. It didn't dry my hair out, and it actually gave me some slip, which is amazing to me. I won't be changing shampoos anytime soon. Especially because I use it so rarely.
4A/3C?