Old 11-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #1

NaturelleCurls's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Default Rav for King-Size Silkpeace Pillowcases

Hi fellow Curlies,
I've been on a hunt for a high end, king size 100% silk (not satin) pillowcase for a reasonable price. Previous threads recommended companies that either do not offer king size pillowcases (like dharma trading), or the cost was outrageous.

For those curlies who need a king-size case, check out Silkpeace on Ebay, eBay My World - silkpeace.

I received my order today and I am highly satisfied. The pillowcase is so soft and smooth. I'm a happy customer! They also answer emails right away, and have excellent customer service.

On another note, I initially tried the bamboo silk pillowcases at Bed, Bath and Beyond because I could not find 100% silk pillowcases on the ground, but the moss color I selected turned yellow when some conditioner leaked on it. Skip those cases.
3c, low porosity, course hair. Henna gal. BC'd 23 Oct 11.

Lowpoo: TJ's TTT, Terresessentials Lemon Hair Mud, CJ Daily Fix
NaturelleCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #2

AllieCat0817's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007

I own 3 or 4 silk pillowcases from them. They are the TRUTH. Additionally, I have purchased at least 6 extra pillowcases as Christmas gifts last year. GREAT pillowcases! Great price, great seller, excellent quality.
3c/4a Natural
AllieCat0817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #3

curlimami's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011

Great! Thanks for the recomendation!!
All bets off on finding the perfect products for the curls - focusing on regrowing (50%) hair loss due to
A) Depo Provera (injectable birth control)
B) seborrheic dermatitis
C) stress/diet
curlimami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #4

FrizzBgone's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2007

Thanks for the recommendation. Could you tell me which ones you purchased please. There are different kinds: silk charmeuse and mulberry silk. The mulberry silk ones are referred to as 'no more bed head'.

TIA 😊
FrizzBgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:22 AM   #5

CalamityM's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by FrizzBgone View Post

TIA 😊
I'm curious about this too NaturelleCurls! What's the difference between the Charmeuse and the Mulberry silk. Isn't Charmeuse supposed to be better? When I click an item called "Charmeuse Pillowcase" the description says "Mulberry silk".

Beauty Blog :
www.MeghanDidIt.wordpress.com
CalamityM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
king, pillowcase, queen, silk, standard