Rav for King-Size Silkpeace Pillowcases

Hi fellow Curlies,
I've been on a hunt for a high end, king size 100% silk (not satin) pillowcase for a reasonable price. Previous threads recommended companies that either do not offer king size pillowcases (like dharma trading), or the cost was outrageous.

For those curlies who need a king-size case, check out Silkpeace on Ebay, eBay My World - silkpeace.

I received my order today and I am highly satisfied. The pillowcase is so soft and smooth. I'm a happy customer! They also answer emails right away, and have excellent customer service.

On another note, I initially tried the bamboo silk pillowcases at Bed, Bath and Beyond because I could not find 100% silk pillowcases on the ground, but the moss color I selected turned yellow when some conditioner leaked on it. Skip those cases.
3c, low porosity, course hair. Henna gal. BC'd 23 Oct 11.

Lowpoo: TJ's TTT, Terresessentials Lemon Hair Mud, CJ Daily Fix
CO: V05 MM Strawberries & Creme
Wash Out: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle & Rose
LI: Aussie Moist, CJ's Beauticurls
Stylers: Blue Ecostyler, KCCC, Aloe Vera Gel
Moisturizer: Shea Butter, Qhemet Biologics BRBC
I own 3 or 4 silk pillowcases from them. They are the TRUTH. Additionally, I have purchased at least 6 extra pillowcases as Christmas gifts last year. GREAT pillowcases! Great price, great seller, excellent quality.
3c/4a Natural
Great! Thanks for the recomendation!!
All bets off on finding the perfect products for the curls - focusing on regrowing (50%) hair loss due to
A) Depo Provera (injectable birth control)
B) seborrheic dermatitis
C) stress/diet
Thanks for the recommendation. Could you tell me which ones you purchased please. There are different kinds: silk charmeuse and mulberry silk. The mulberry silk ones are referred to as 'no more bed head'.

TIA 😊

TIA 😊
Originally Posted by FrizzBgone
I'm curious about this too NaturelleCurls! What's the difference between the Charmeuse and the Mulberry silk. Isn't Charmeuse supposed to be better? When I click an item called "Charmeuse Pillowcase" the description says "Mulberry silk".

Beauty Blog :