Olive oil or Argan oil Eco Styler?

I know there's barely any difference but which one do you guys like better? A lot of people's hair doesnt react well w/ argan oil and people say the olive oil eco styler is thicker.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlTalk App
I personally like the Olive Oil Eco Styler more. Both are pretty thick. I get more shine and softness with the olive oil one!
The Olive Oil gel made my hair greasy and when it dried it just fell into a stringy mess. I'm actually air drying with the Argan Oil gel right now so here's hoping it works out. If not it's back to the Krystal mixed with coconut oil which has worked well in the past.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by CaseyGoNatural

In my experience the Argan Oil is thicker and gives me more hold. The Olive is fine and is lighter. This is based on my hair experience.

2years Naptural. Protective Style is my Middle Name. I don't let laziness hit me when it comes to hair maintenance. I'm a Nappy Maniac. Lol

Staples
Homemade Whipped Shea Butter
Aloe Vera Juice
Coconut Oil
Castor Oil
Argan Oil
Homemade Leave-In Conditioner
After a while I personally could not take the smell of the Olive Oil. It was my original favorite but that low affair has since change to the Argan Oil. I noticed that the Argan Oil is more wet consistency wise but still the thickness that I love in Eco Styler.