Canadian Curlies: have any of you used "live clean"?

exotic nectar - argan oil oil treatment

That's the particular product I'm wondering about. It sounds awesome, and I want it! Have any of you tried it with any success? And also, is it available for order online or would I have to bribe a Canadian to buy it and ship it to me? hahaha
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!
I kinda liked it. I switched back to my olive oil because I'm cheap - and the oil is $12-15 depending on where you buy it. I have to admit I didn't like the rest of the exotic nectar line - it made my hair really soft but also reeeally poofy (my personal fave is the fresh water line).

I don't know where it's sold online. One good thing about being a Canadian is that the stuff is everywhere.

And no, you can't bribe me to buy and send to you. I would, but I don't think I'm very reliable for sending stuff to people.... XD

Originally Posted by MojoDojo
Haha ok, thank you for the review! Yeah, the rest of the line seemed so-so, maybe I'll try some of it anyways, I mean, my hair LOVES argan oil so it has some potential. Hmm.

I'll try to find a way to get it, thanks very much! I'm bad at sending things too, haha :P
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
I love the whole Exotic Nectar line and I use the oil almost every time i style my hair. I find it's really good for flattening frizzies at the end of the day too. Unfortunately, I don't think you can purchase them online.
3c Hair
Fine Strands, High Density, Low Porosity
CG since August 2011
Loving my hair!!!
You can buy Live Clean products on well.ca!
What would you want to bribe me with? I, too, am not terribly good at sending out, but I would make a concerted effort for a win win deal.

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...5&postcount=59

I really love the Curl Enhancing shampoo and conditioner (Purple Jewel) but its hard to find! I sometimes find it in one of the SDM stores near me, other times its not on the shelf.
shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909
I've tried Live clean claryfing shampoo and I love it. That's all I have though... picked it up at my moms insistence that if "I'm going to do this ridiculous method I at least need to wash my hair somehow". *rolleyes*

Sent from my smartphone using CurlTalk App
2c/3a mix. Low Porosity, Coarse, Mid-back length when curly, Mod CG, Loreal Eversleek: Sulfate/ Silicone free Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep conditioner (Weekly), Leave in Conditioner, Frizz Serum,
Garnier Frutcus Pure Clean: Gel and Frizz control.Live clean Exotic Necter Argan oil spray regularly.

I alternate use of products and use both Shampoo and Conditioner daily. Have been mod- CG for approx. 5 months. Straighten aprox once every 2 weeks. Thinking of going full CG.
I quite like the Live Clean products. I have used the Argan Oil shampoo, the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and really like them.
2b/3a in Vancouver, Canada
HG's
Poo/Condish:Desert Essences shampoo and conditioner, Biolage Deep Treatment, LiveClean moisturizing low 'poo/condish, Loréal NutriGloss Treatment
Leave in: BWC, HSH pumpkin potion, Aveda Be Curly style-prep
Stylers:
my own homemade Satsuma scented agave spiked FSG; Aveda Phomollient + BeCurly curl enhancer; Biolage Gelée + AOMM, AG mousse gel

yup, I'm an unabashed PJ!
For $5 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827