Curly Kinks

Thanks for all the responses!

I do think I'm pretty sensitive to purfume and get pretty nauseous from it when in an enclosed space.

I'm encouraged though that the smell is a mild vanilla cupcake, because I remember that the version I sniffed was more perfumey and definitely quite strong. I never tried the old version with a different name, but I know she changed the formula of the Clean Cream a little early on. Maybe she changed the scent at that time too.
2B, normal porosity, elasticity, thickness, texture, moisture loving, protein leery...
Favorites:
CO: Whole Foods Lavender Conditioner
LO: Dessert Essence Coconut, Pure and Basic Clarifying Shampoo
RO: SSDDMT
DT: JCDCT, SSDDMT
Style: AOMM, CCCL, KMFUM, KCTT
Thanks for all the responses!

Originally Posted by WavesnWheels
A few posts back I wrote that Monique changed the scent of the Clean Cream with the new formula change. It's now a really light fresh type of scent - not the "vanilla cupcake" one. If I remember correctly, the vanilla ingredient that contributed to the old scent was causing the color of the product to change so she eliminated it.

Last edited by asugirl; 09-25-2012 at 06:35 PM.
That's interesting- I'm not sure which version I had, but I remember thinking the color was weird.
Favorites: