Old 09-25-2012, 07:15 AM   #161

WavesnWheels's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2012

Thanks for all the responses!

I do think I'm pretty sensitive to purfume and get pretty nauseous from it when in an enclosed space.

I'm encouraged though that the smell is a mild vanilla cupcake, because I remember that the version I sniffed was more perfumey and definitely quite strong. I never tried the old version with a different name, but I know she changed the formula of the Clean Cream a little early on. Maybe she changed the scent at that time too.
2B, normal porosity, elasticity, thickness, texture, moisture loving, protein leery...
Favorites:
Old 09-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #162

asugirl's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by WavesnWheels View Post
Thanks for all the responses!

A few posts back I wrote that Monique changed the scent of the Clean Cream with the new formula change. It's now a really light fresh type of scent - not the "vanilla cupcake" one. If I remember correctly, the vanilla ingredient that contributed to the old scent was causing the color of the product to change so she eliminated it.

Last edited by asugirl; 09-25-2012 at 06:35 PM.
asugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #163

WavesnWheels's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2012

That's interesting- I'm not sure which version I had, but I remember thinking the color was weird.
Favorites: