Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment

LOVE this stuff! I purchased it because my hair seems to really like protein and it got great reviews at Curlmart.

Before this treatment I had tried K-Pac's protein treatment and wasn't a fan. It left my hair really limp and stringy so I was nervous about trying a new protein treatment on my hair. The stuff they sell at Sally's wasn't nice in my hair either. Well, Spiral Solutions Protein Treatment was wonderful!

When I got out of the shower my hair was full of big clumps and just felt awesome - like it have been infused with something nourishing and suddenly had more bulk (without being heavy). A good thing if you have fine hair. I also didn't need to use much conditioner afterwards. My hair is very low porosity - I probably could have gotten away with just using the treatment.

I wish I had ordered more Spiral Solutions products during the sale. This is what my hair has been craving. So far, thumbs up!!

Edit: Info on my hair: 3A, fine, low porosity. Medium/thick.

www.MeghanDidIt.wordpress.com

Last edited by CalamityM; 01-09-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Love it! By far my favorite protein treatment/conditioner. I use it every which way - as my regular rinse-out (don't even follow with anything else), a touch as a leave-in and as a longer actual protein treatment. My hair loves it and never seems to get tired of it.

BTW, welcome back - haven't seen you around in a long time! When I first joined you and your curls in your siggie were my hair hero!
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
My hair is fine/low porosity, too. The K-Pak has mineral oil in it. My hair HATES mineral oil. It may have been why you didn't like it.

Originally Posted by WurlyLox
I think I am going to continue to experiment with this stuff. It didn't occur to me to add some to my leave in, but that's a great idea!

Thanks for welcoming me back. I come and go depending on what I'm up to - sometimes I only have time to stop by and read - but I really enjoy seeing how people's hair has changed over the years. It's nice to bump into the regulars!

Originally Posted by kathymack
Must be. I thought my hair could stand mineral oil though because I use Curly Hair Solutions - Silk Protein (which has mineral oil in the ingredients) and never had a problem with it. Maybe they use a lot less or formulate the end product differently. Either way, I now have sometime ten times better now! Yippee!!

Originally Posted by CalamityM
YES. This ^ is exactly how all of the SS products affect my hair, and I love it! I couldn't describe it any better. Pretty much everything she sells is a HG for me, although I need more protein spray & emollience.
~ Wendi in IL
3a - fine, colored hair w/normal porosity (loves protein!)
CG since March 2010
Cure Care, KCKT
Styler: SS FHG, Re-Coil, LALSG, BRHG

Originally Posted by CalamityM
Originally Posted by wendi.wendy
I'm starting to think that Spiral Solutions is a fine haired girls dream! I'm planning my next order already....