has anyone tried the Jojoba Oil from Salma Hayek's Nuance line?

I was browsing CVS for hair care products, and bought this oil on an impulse. It's technically a moisturizing body spray, but when I saw "jojoba," I thought I might apply it to my curls, too. Has anyone given this a shot? If so, share your opinion! Thanks!

Also, for any budding curl chemists, here's the official product name and ingredient list:

Nuance Salma Hayek Jojoba Dual Phase Body Oil

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Palm) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
I haven't tried that oil, but I have some leftover body massage oil that I've been using on my hair successfully. It has jojoba and citrus oils in it.

I think Cyclopentasiloxane is a silicone.
Hair type: normal texture, thick, wavy, low porosity, normal elasticity
I haven't used that oil either... And yes, cyclopentasiloxane is a silicone, so if you're CG, you'll want to avoid putting this oil on your hair.

WavyJanet, you can generally tell a silicone by the way it ends. Ingredients ending in -cone, -conol, or -xane are usually silicones. Exceptions are (sort of) similar looking methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone, which are used as preservatives, and are not silicones.
CG since 11/2011

Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed
Thanks for the tip!
Hair type: normal texture, thick, wavy, low porosity, normal elasticity
Just a quick update: I do want to try going CG, so I think I might skip putting this in my hair. I tried it as a post-shower moisturizer, and it worked really well and made my skin super soft BUT I can't stand the smell. It smells kind of sickly sweet, soooo it's got to go back. But thanks for pointing out the 'cone!