New L'Oreal EverCream Conditioning Cleanser

• 1 Post By mimiko

I heard about this product here and there, and wanted to try it out for my self. I had a couple coupons, so I had nothing to loose. Here is the description posted on the NC.com product page:
EverCreme Conditioning Cleanser is an innovative, gentle way to cleanse and condition in one simple step. Ultra concentrated conditioning power for ultimate moisture and shine. Sulfate-free formula won't strip hairs natural moisture. Low-lathering creme thoroughly cleanses while reducing friction on the hair fiber to minimize breakage. Triple action conditioning formula, with Omega 3-6, leaves hair soft and controlled. 100% Vegan-formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. Made in USA.

This product is CG friendly! This is a medium/thick-ish cream that has a medium/strong fragrance compared to my other products. I like the scent, I cant really pinpoint what it is, but it smells very nice. It does linger a little even on dry hair, but as I said I like it, so no big deal. It distributes easily and has nice slip. I feel that it cleanses well, slightly better than a co-wash. As for the 'low lathering', I get hardly ANY lather at all, and thats fine with me. I can see just a few teeny tiny bubbles on my hand, they could probably call this a no lather product and no one would really notice.
My hair feels nice and clean, it wasnt stripping or harsh at all, and they were right to call this a conditioner because it is nice and moisturizing on its own. I did use a little Garnier S&S as a rinse out, and I'm not weighed down or close to being OC'd. My hair feels soft, but not too soft - I also have a little more shine than I'm used to (which is good, I dont really have shiny hair normally). I like this product. It is a good budget friendly find - definitely worth a try!

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5.
- 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
- MOP C Hydrating 'poo
- LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
- treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots

Last edited by Lucky Charm; 01-22-2012 at 06:48 PM.
where did you buy yours at?
3a/b with spiral curls....use ojan shampoo and conditioner. sally's generic potion 9 and generic paul mitchell super clean sculpting gel. air dry or partial diffuse.
MY SON IS MY HERO
I bought mine at Target, and I JUST saw them at my local ULTA.
BIG CHOP: 8/4/2010
COwash, R/O and LIs: Tresemme Naturals, GF Pure Clean, or Sleek n Shine
Stylers: Afroveda's Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter and PUR Whipped Gelly
No Poo: L'oreal Evercreme cleansing conditioner, Deva Curl No Poo`
...giving CG a try
Fount it at Target. CVS didnt carry it, and neither did the grocery store. It wasnt in the hair care isle at Target, it was on an endcap display by the makeup section, which I nearly missed!
- 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
- MOP C Hydrating 'poo
- treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
I am absolutely loving this cleansing conditioner, I've not been this excited about new products in a long time! My only wish is that they'd come out w/ a larger bottle! I just finished my first bottle, and repurchased two more. Total HG for me!!!

The intense nourishing shampoo from this line is also fantastic. The intense conditioner was a disappointment. But, when I pair this shampoo with GVPCB or GFTN or GFS&S, it is a winning combination!!

I also very much love the leave-in spray, and the deep conditioning masque that come with this line, but they are NOT cg.
I think I know what I'm buying after I get off at work. Lol.
ladynoem likes this.
3a/3b Protein sensitive
Lo-Poo: MOP-C Hydration
Co-wash TJ's tea tree, suave
Conditioners: Yes to Cucumbers, TIGI Moisture Maniac
DT:Ion reconstructor
Leave-in: Giovanni DLI, Any of my other conditioners.
Stylers: FSG!, Curl Keeper, HETT mousse, CJ CIAB, Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel, L'oreal Studio Silky Curls Gel, Deva Set it Free
I diffuse and use CHS roller jaw clips
I'm full Chinese and I never knew how to control my unruly hair until now! I <3 this website oh so very much.
I found it at Walgreens. I bought the Intensive Nourishing Shampoo and the Intensive Nourishing Conditioner. Have used it twice now and am loving it. The shampoo lathers really well so you don't need to use much. And I find the smell is wonderful.
2b or 2c, Fine, Thick, Low Porosity

shoulder length, flat on top, waves to curls through the bottom half with better curls underneath

Currently using- DevaCurl Lo-Poo, One Conditioner, and AnGel

Last edited by countrygirl75; 02-10-2012 at 07:57 AM.
I would love to try the Conditioning Cleanser or the Nourishing Shampoo but they both have Isopropyl Alcohol. Has anybody had problems with that so far? I'm concerned that they will be drying.
3A/3B Low Porosity, High Density (I Think.)

Currently:
Low Poo (Once a Week): JC HCC
Co-Wash/RO/LI: GF Triple Nutrition Conditioner
Styling: La Looks Mega Mega Hold Gel; GF Pure Clean Gel
SOTC: JC Oil Blend for Softer Hair

Experimenting with diffusing, plopping, and pineappling.

Looking for a good DT and products with water soluble cones.
Is this line VERY moisturizing? My hair right now, despite trying to do other stuff to get it moisturized. My usual stuff just up and went MIA as far as doing my hair good - just like that in the last 2-3 months whereas I had been using my HG products since '09 they were that good, and dirt-cheap besides
africana
Guest
Posts: n/a
Is the rest of line GG friendly? If this is more moisturizing than EverSleek which I LOVE, I'm gonna try this.
Hi guys! I tried this today and really like it. I feel the same way about it as the OP did - nice smell, doesn't really lather, but my hair felt clean and moisturized. I ROed with GFTN and then scrunched in Cantu Leave in (First time using that also) and GF Pure Clean gel. I am happy with the results so far (half dry and up in my bed time pineapple - I will see in the morning!). It worked just as well as the other sulfate free cleansers I've tried (DC No-Poo and JCHCC), but I think it smelled better and it was much cheaper. My only concern is that the isopropyl alcohol will be drying over time. (And I am still trying to fight a lot of frizz - so I can't afford to be dry right now). Anyway, I would recommend seeing if the product works for you.
3A/3B Low Porosity, High Density (I Think.)

Currently:
Low Poo (Once a Week): JC HCC
Co-Wash/RO/LI: GF Triple Nutrition Conditioner
Styling: La Looks Mega Mega Hold Gel; GF Pure Clean Gel
SOTC: JC Oil Blend for Softer Hair

Experimenting with diffusing, plopping, and pineappling.

Looking for a good DT and products with water soluble cones.
i cant wait to try this. all the "natural" poos ive tried dried my hair out terribly and lathered. people keep telling me to get a non lathering poo but the prices make me throw up and most of the time they are not on the ground (i hate the idea of ordering online). when these braids come out my head, im heading to tar-jay

My momma and I love it. I just started going natural again about a month ago. I had a really dry scalp but after using the products for over a week, it went away. I have the Shampoo, Conditioning Cleanser, Leave-In Spray and the Deep Nourishing Masque. I just got the spray and masque not too long ago at Ulta so I can't really say how well those work just yet. But the shampoo and conditioning cleanser are great. Plus, the smell is amazing!
I just bought this and can't wait to try it! Thanks for the tip!
2b/3a in Vancouver, Canada
loving my own homemade Satsuma scented agave spiked FSG

yup, I'm an unabashed PJ!
For up to $10 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827