Anyone tried the new Pantene Aqua Light?

I know that it *just* came out, but when I heard that the new Pantene line: Aqua Light, was going to be 'cone free, I got a little excited. Anyone got ahold of a bottle yet? I can't find it in my local Wal-Mart (despite it being in their flyer.... So frustrating!) but I figured someone else may have had better luck.

Oh, and if anyone has found it, could you please list the ingredients? I can't find them online...
  • 2b/2c, medium thickness, high density, medium porosity, protein-loving, mid-back length hair
  • Olivella Professional Conditioner & Tresemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner: co-wash / leave-in
  • Smooth 'n Shine Curl Activator Gel & Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel: styling products
  • olive oil, coconut oil, & castor oil: occasional hair / scalp treatments
  • Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance Free Body Wash: occasional 'cone-free, fragrance free 'poo
africana
Guest
Posts: n/a
I have not tried, but it contains cones.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Source: Buy Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment Conditioner Online at drugstore.com
If you use a low-poo with coco betaine in it, the Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone will be removed.

Kerri

2?/3a ??? ; fine; high density; normal porosity and elasticity
color treated

CURRENTLY USING:
cleanse:Organix Vanilla Silk, Use Me Cleansing Cream
rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)
stylers:Curl Keeper, UFD Curly Magic, & Alba Botanicals Strong Hold Gel
PT:CJ Repair Me

mod CG since August 2010
I got some as a freebie through the post about a month ago, I have no idea why or where it came from! Haven't used it yet, will report back if and when I do.
3b in South Australia.
Originally Posted by curlyserf
For some reason my hair does well with this 'cone'
Tried this the last couple of days and don't really have much to say. It was thicker than I expected it to be and seemed fairly moisturising but was pretty blah for me tbh. Nothing special.
3b in South Australia.