Favourite shampoo?

Havent found a shampoo i really like yet.. but i just bought a bottle of One 'N Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo at Sallys.......curious if anyone's tried it & what you thought? Or what do you use that you love?

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
MM
I tried the shampoo and conditioner and loved both of them. Unfortunately, almost every one of their products have non-water soluble cones, so when I decided to do CG I gave them away. One n' Only has one cone-free product- their Hydrating Mask, which I use as a DT once a week and absolutely love. I have yet to find a better deep conditioner.

If you're okay with the cones, the shampoo is really nice- didn't leave my hair feeling dried out like some of the other low-poos seem to do. And I highly recommend that you try the Hydrating Mask.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
I ABSOLUTELY love Desert Essences coconut shampoo ... I have others but keep going back to it. It is so moisturizing and smells divine! I got mine at iherb.com (you can use my code DEY827 for $$ off). I also like Live Clean but Desert Essences is my number one!
2b/3a in Vancouver, Canada
loving my own homemade Satsuma scented agave spiked FSG

yup, I'm an unabashed PJ!
For up to $10 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827
My favorite regular old shampoo is the Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti +Dotes Recovery Shampoo. I got some big liters of hair products for a great price at Marshall's a while ago and loved what I got. I used this shampoo a lot more when my hair was shorter - like maybe twice a week. And my hair felt so good. This was when I wasn't CG. But I'm still holding on to it in case I need to clarify because I really liked this shampoo (and I don't remember ever liking a shampoo before).

But in case you're looking for CG shampoos, I love the Jessicurl hair cleanser. I use it once or twice a week, alternating with my VO5 cowash. It feels great and personally, my hair never feels or looks any different. I mean it isn't drying or doesn't make my scalp squeaky clean.

Renpure Organics "My Pretty Hair Is Parched" It's a wonderfully moisturizing low-poo. My hair never feels stripped, yet it also has coca betaine and can remove 'cones. Gentle, but cleansing. Woo!
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!
Elucence moisture balancing shampoo

Blame Siri for the typos!

Coily, Kinky & Nappy.
I got the One 'n Only shampoo, the accompanying conditioner, and the Hydrating Mask.
The Hydrating Mask is fabulous - it's better than the L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Cream DT that I had been using for a long time - it's much more moisturizing etc. That product's a keeper for sure.
But now that I hear that the shampoo contains non-water-soluble 'cones in it, does that mean that they will NEVER come out of the hair? Or do I have to buy a SEPARATE clarifying shampoo to get rid of the 'cones? I did notice that I seem to have volume(not necessarily a good thing in my case with very plentiful hair)from just using it twice. Should I give it away or something. Other than that, I did like it as it made my hair shiny and felt pretty good. As far as the regular conditioner, I'm not sure - I've only used it twice, and it doesn't seem to moisturize very much. Maybe I'm accustomed to heavier conditioners like GVP Conditioning Balm, which I still have one and a half bottles of. Glad I didn't get rid of those in case I have to return to that product. Maybe I didn't use enough of the regular One 'n Only conditioner, and not leave it on long enough? It said on the bottle to just leave it in for just 1-3 minutes(which I usually ignore)but I left it in for more than 5 minutes at least. With the GVP product I routinely left that in for 15-20 minutes.
What do you all think? Thanks!
Shea moisture African black soap deep cleansing shampoo
20 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; ~MBL stretched (2 inches from WL)}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, SM Manuka Conditioner, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), SM Manuka Mask | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LOCO}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2012
I love the Paul Mitchell super skinny line its not for curly hair but I love it especially the daily treatment detangles better then anything I've ever used! I also love the tigi bed head foxy curls its works good for my hair. Also once a week I use vo5 moisture milks passion fruit smoothie shampoo and conditioner its good and its only 99

*life is oh so lovely*

Originally Posted by Corrina777
i have never tried the one n only shampoo but i was planning on trying it and thought it was CG... aren't these ingredients CG

Water (Aqua, Eau), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
I placed the ingredients that im not sure of being mild in bold Thanks for any input
Lo-poorganix Shea butter shampoo
Co-wash: suave coconut
Rinse out:GFTN/GVP conditioning balm
Leave in: GF daily care spray leave in
Serum-like product: still need one
Gel:LA looks sport gel/ HESMU,GFPC
Oils: olive, coconut

I think I'm normal-overly porous, medium-thick hair(although I see fine hair too), love protein

Originally Posted by Mcfrizzy
Hmmm, I'm wondering if there was a re-formulation somewhere. My bottle had cones listed in the ingredient label. The ingredients as listed above are all fine. I think I might need to check Sally's again because I really liked this shampoo.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
CJ Gentle Cleansing poo and Jessicurl Gentle Lather poo are fantastic, and CG friendly as well.

Sent from my "smart" phone.
2a/b
medium/thick
high porosity (from coloring)

Shampoo: Mop Top Gentle Shampoo
Co-wash: Chistophe Robin Lemon Cleansing Cream
RO: CJ strengthening, Kenra moisturizing
LI: Jessicurl Aloeba
DT: CJ rehab, Christophe Robin Prickly Pear Mask
PT: SS protein treatment, Ouidad 12 minute
Stylers: Jessicurl RR, SS Firm Hold Gel
Oils: caudalie, sweet almond
Currently my favorite shampoo has been elasta qp creme shampoo. Its very moisturizing and doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped. Its been a favorite of mine since I first purchased it, but hopefully they will have a larger size than the 12 oz.

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil

Originally Posted by Mcfrizzy
Originally Posted by Corrina777
Lol thanks, I was kinda confused I think I need to go see the actual bottle in the store too
Lo-poorganix Shea butter shampoo