Is this LA Looks a new one?

Tonight in Meijer, I picked up an LA Looks gel I've never seen before. It is called "Beachy Mega Waves", it's a spray gel and the hold level says "Mega" on that hold meter thing at the bottom of all their labels. It was only $1.79 for a 16 oz. bottle, figured I would just try it out for kicks.
I've not heard of that one. I love LA Looks gels and you can't beat the prices. But my hair doesn't like anything in a spray bottle. Darn fussy hair.
But let us know how it works for you!
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**

Join Date: Mar 2008
Gels in spray bottles always wind up getting blocked for me.
This gel has the worst spray nozzle on earth. Junk! However, I am loving this gel poured into my hands and then worked through my hair. I get a soft hold and for some reason tons of shine, which I normally don't have.

Definitely a keeper! I can't use the Sports gel anymore, but the other LA Looks I love are the curling one (green version) and the purple one, can't think of the name. Awesome products, dirt cheap!!
Originally Posted by jlpmom23
I got this one and another one in the same type of bottle called "VaVa Volume" volumnizing spray gel. I like both, but probably the Beachy Mega Waves better. I got both at Walgreens.
I just bought this at Walmart today. I've never seen it before, but of course I have to swoop it up! The second thing I did was come on here and see if there's any news on here about it yet.

I am pretty surprised at how big this is! I didn't see the vava voom one, but I am def. going to keep my eye out for it.

I still miss the old curl gel (the blue bottle) I have gone through a few bottle of the nutracurl (green bottle) that is supposed to have replaced, and it's OK, but I still like the old one better. I was thinking of picking up the "polished" one (I think it is the purple one) and see if it's closer to the old curl gel.
3b/corkicelli, color treated, loves moisture, s-wavies on top, tight cork screws underneath and on the sides
Product Junkie!