Mop C shampoo and condish

Been using these for a week. My waves absolutely LOVE this combo. Perfectly hydrating, yet clean. Both were on sale at ULTA- super yay!

Tried a sample of AG recoil - way too heavy for my waves.

Sample of curls gel-es-c - awesome product, lots of clumping and shine.
Curl Pattern:2b Texture: medium
Stylers: SS CEJ, CJ Aloe Fix Lite
Hair hates: JC rockin' ringlets/CJ CIAB/AG recoil
Hair loves: super soaking/ protein/ ACV rinses
mod CG since 7/09
I started using the c-system hydrating conditioner last week. So far so good. I got a liter for $14.99 at tjmaxx. My worry is that its discontinued because ulta isn't carrying it online anymore but my local grocery store has a ton of it. I want to get the matching shampoo. Good stuff
go to style-Pocahontas braids
The shampoo is wonderful - its one of only two low-poos I've tried that does not strip my hair into a tangly mess. If I can find the condish, I'd love to try that as well
- 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
- MOP C Hydrating 'poo
- LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
- treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
I loved the shampoo! I haven't used it for awhile since I got the Jessicurl GLS and HCC (PJ in me couldn't resist) despite the fact I still had a bottle of the Mop C shampoo to use. I've had some itch/flakes to deal with this winter and since stopping the Mop C I've had less problems. Don't know if it's a direct correlation or not.

But it doesn't feel stripping at all in comparison to some other low poos I've tried!
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: CJ Beauticurls, CJ A&OO, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: Mop C, KCCC, SCE FSG
gels: CJ CQ, BRHG

I agree with the above post, I hope they don't stop carrying it completely at Ulta, but looks like they might. Does anyone know of other local chains where they sell? drug stores, etc.?
Curl Pattern:2b Texture: medium
Hair hates: JC rockin' ringlets/CJ CIAB/AG recoil
Hair loves: super soaking/ protein/ ACV rinses
mod CG since 7/09
Originally Posted by Valcurl
I saw it at a price Chopper grocery store but no c-system products. I think they are dead on the ground.
go to style-Pocahontas braids
The entire MOP line is on clearance at my Ulta. That's very unfortunate because the C-system hydrating shampoo/conditioner and the MOP leave-in have been very good to my hair. I may purchase one more round of them online, and then just move on...
4a/3c, fine strands, low porosity, medium density
Last relaxer: Jan 2010 - BC'd: 2/27/11
My Fotki
My Blog
Originally Posted by artemis513
I have about 18Oz left of the hydrating condish. I plan to make it my deep conditioner from here out. I have switched to devacurl one condition & devacare gel. Combined I think they may do the trick as an MOP sub.