Aura Hypoallergenic vs Biotera Gel

Are they similar? I can't find the Aura gel on the ground so I thought the Biotera would be similar since they are from the same manufacturer.
~Chiara~
Using FIA: 2b/2a mix with a few ringlets in the canopy, straighter in the under layer by my neck. Thin in density, fine strands. Normal porosity. Hennaed.

Go To's: Aveda, Lush

Last edited by csj; 02-24-2012 at 07:51 AM.
I have used the Biotera gel for a couple of years now and I love it! It's always in my rotation between the condition 3-in-1 mousse from CVS & Walgreens and the Biotera gel. I've tried the Aura hypoallergenic gel a couple of times thinking it would be better but it made my hair frizzy and the only main difference is that it doesn't have any fragrance ( meaning hypoallergenic to the manufacturer) and it has aloe. I've seen the Aura at Sally's and at Fry's grocery stores if you wanted to try it, but I think you will be happier with the Biotera, quite a few curly's and wavy's on here use it if you do a search. HTH! By the way I have the Biotera gel in my hair in the below pic.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Thanks for the info, that really helped
~Chiara~