Target curly hair products

I wanted to know what products you like from target? I just went to a different one and they carried a lot more
What do you all think of the kinky curly line and the curls line? What products should I get? I know everyone uses KCNT but idk if I neeeeed a leave in
And what other things should I try?
Thanks for any suggestions (;
SHEA MOISTURE.
The Curl Milk, Smoothie, and Moisture Retention Shampoo are amaaaazing. I very much prefer these products over the Curls line, but Curls is still good.
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!
KCCC works great for me, and even if it is pricey, it lasts a long time.

Also have tried SM Curl Mik and Curling Souffle but I didn't feel like they did much for my 2b fine hair. They weren't bad by any means, they just weren't anything special.
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
I love the Curls line from there and kinky curly and Shea moisture. Those are affordable not overpriced but quality ...
I just bought the SM curl milk and the Curls spray for 2nd day hair (I can't remember what it's called). I haven't used them yet. But I have used the SMDT masque. I even tried a little as a leave in and it worked ok for me. My hair was even soft for my 2nd hair day today.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2012
The kinky curly curling custard is amazing and the knot today ! The Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and the coconut & hibiscus curl milk is good I did buy the Shea moisture curling souffle but I don't like it very much its okay the first day but second day hair is horrible. and the tigi curls rock curlesque amplifier is my second favorite well idk which one is my favorite kccc or the curlesque curls rock amplifier they both work amazing oh and the Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is great too

*life is oh so lovely*