Chi silk infusion?

Has anyone used this when straightening? Does it help keep frizz at bay/keep out humidity, or would I need to use it along with a frizz serum like John frieda anti-frizz extra strength serum?
20 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; ~MBL stretched (2 inches from WL)}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, SM Manuka Conditioner, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), SM Manuka Mask | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LOCO}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
It works fine on its on. I have used it by itself and lived it. I usually use that with my heat protectant when I do styles with the flat iron and my hair is straightened.
Originally Posted by EvaCurls333
Oh okay great! So the chi silk infusion does well against humidity? I'm straightening my hair for prom and I live in a somewhat humid climate, so I want to make EXTRA sure that my flat ironed style lasts

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched