Hair Therapy Wrap

I love my Hair Therapy Wrap I've had it for several years and use it monthly for deep conditioning. For me it gets really warm and stays warm for about a half hour. I then stick it in the microwave for 45 secs. I usually wear it while puttering around or watching television at night. You have to be careful not to leave it in the microwave for more than 80 secs. I've had to replace the inserts a couple of times - I think it's because I heated it too long in the microwave. If you follow the directions you won't have any problems.
Michelle provides incredible customer service. Terrific product from a great company.
Medium Texture/Normal Porosity
Summer routine - icequeen method and loving CJ Aloe Fix Lite, diluted with a few drops of water for frizz control and clumping.
Curl Junkie conditioners, Elucence moisture balancing conditioner, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ Curl Queen, UFDCM,
Weekly PT (CJ Repair Me) & DT
CG since Aug. 08, still a lot to learn

Last edited by Curlini; 03-17-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Here is more information about the Hair Therapy Wrap for anyone who might be wondering.
Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!
Bumping this thread in search of more info on how people use this. I have one being delivered sometime this week and am really looking forward to trying it out! Anyone have advice/tips on how best to use it? Do you like yours? How long does the heat typically last?
Medium/coarse, low porosity, dense, mix of 3s