Good CG Drugstore Products?

I'm thinking about trying to go CG because I want to get my hair healthier, but I don't want to spend a lot of money; I just want to find some products that I can buy at Walmart or Giant or something, so I need your advice.

I need to find (at the very least) a low-poo, a conditioner, and a gel.

For the low-poo, I was thinking Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo, which according to the Walgreens website has ingredients as follows:
DI Water- Aqua , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Glycol Distearate , Dimethicone Copolyol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cocamide DEA , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquatemium-11 , DMDM Hydantoin , Silk Amino Complex , Panthenol- Vitamin B-5 , Australian Tea Tree Oils , Soy Milk Proteins , Peppermint Oils , Shea Butter , Tocopheryl Acetate- Vitamin E , Fragrance
I see that it has Dimethicone Copolyol, but if I'm not mistaken, that one is water soluble, which means is should be okay.... correct? Any other red flags or damaging ingredients in there that I should avoid? Anyone have any other suggestions for products besides this one?

For the gel I hought I'd try LA Looks Sport, since I saw that a lot of people on here liked that. The ingredients are (again, according to Walgreens' website):
Aqua (Water) , PVP , Sorbitol , Carbomer , Keratin Amino Acids , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Oleth-20 , Rahnella , Soy Protein Ferment , Aminomethyl Propanol , PEG-8 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Benzophenone-4 , Methylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Parfum (Fragrance) , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Limonene , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Cl 60730 (Ext Violet 2) , Cl 42090 (Blue 1)
Again, tell me if you see anything bad in here, and if you know of any other good gels I could also get from Walmart?

Finally, for the conditioner, I'm not sure what I want to get now. To minimize costs I'll probably end up using this as a cowash/condish/leave-in, so I don't want anything that could be damaging. I almost bought the Garnier Sleek and Shine, but then I found out that it had isopropyl alcohol, one of the drying ones, so now I want to find an alternative. Any suggestions for ones that don't have 'cones, sulfates, or bad alcohols??

Also if you use any other types of products that you can get at a drugstore like a deep conditioner or something, I'd appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thanks for your help, curlies!
I haven't tried the Organix products, but Renpure Organics has a very nice, cheap low-poo (red bottle). I found Shea Moisture Moisture Retention to be the least drying low-poo I've found, but it's a little bit more expensive.

LA Looks Sports Gel is a great gel to start with. If you find it too drying, the Nutra Curl formula is also CG.

I know that some people are able to use the same product for co-wash/RO/LI, but most of us don't do well with that. I found that what's moisturizing enough for the length of my hair is to heavy for my roots and scalp and if it's light enough for my roots it's not moisturizing enough for the rest of my hair. Many people like Suave Naturals or V05 for co-washing. My favorite is tresemme naturals radiant volume. Then I use the nourishing moisture formula as my RO/LI. They're about $5 each for very large bottles.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Corrina777
I second this. Several herbal essence gels are CG. And I think Pantene curly gel is CG. I saw waterlilly716 review on it and she liked it. The Shea moisture products are normally all about 10 bucks and I get mine from Walgreens or target. I currently have several things from this brand that I'm lovin. :]
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
Gel recommendation - LALCurl gel is my favorite. I like it far more than the Sport version and find that I get more curl from it. Also HESetMeUp gel is good for a strong hold. Conditioner - Tresemme Radiant Volume - love this one for light conditioning and it smells great and has great slip for detangling. Low-Poo - I like the Giovanni 50/50. I cowash only a few times a week, but also like the Radiant Volume for that.
2b/3a fine/med-hi density/high porosity (I think)/ highlight-no silicones/sulfates
Lo-poo - ABBA Gentle Shampoo/ Shea Moisture Curl & Shine
Conditioner: GVCB (love it!)/ Regis OO
Leave in
: As I Am
Co-Wash: Tresemme or DevaCurl NoPoo
Stylers: As I Am Curling Jelly/GF Pure Clean/ LALCurl gel - all with BRHG added
Style: scrunch/ diffuse, then air dry. I don't Have much frizz at all
The following are all CG (based on the listings in the Product Reviews section here on nc.com.)

Organix Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo is CG and you can get it at Walgreens or the supermarket. Don't know about other Organix products though. I used it as clarifying wash once or twice, and it was all right (altough I prefer BaSo&ACV to clarify and it's CG).

SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk; SM African Black Soap Deep Cleansing poo; SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Control poo; and SM Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention poo are CG and available at Walgreens. I've used the Curl and Style Milk which was ok as a styler, and I've used the Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention only once as a clarifying wash but found it to be too harsh for my hair. Other people apparently like it though. Haven't used the other SM products.

L`Oreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Conditioning Cleanser is another CG product that's pretty widely available, but I haven't tried that one as a lowpoo yet.

Don't know if you've ever tried making your own FSG to use as your styling gel, but it's CG of course and you can make it as needed and add any specific additives you want.
3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity

Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*

Goal: APL Hair
Okay, here are some that I've tried or heard of:

Conditioner: Tresseme Naturals (Volume, Moisture, or Vibrantly Smooth), I think they've switched the formulas but they might still have the old formulas of Garnier Fructise Sleek and Shine, Garnier Fructise Triple Nutrition, and I've heard that the Garnier Body Boost is also CG, Suave Naturals, Vo5,
Yes to Cucumbers, Giovanni conditioners, (YTCukes and Giovannis are around 7-8 dollars I believe), Renpure Organics,

Shampoo: Giovanni TTT and some others are sulfate-free, Burts Bee's (This are a little more pricey, like around $7, but they last a LONG time if you are going CG and not shampooing much)

Gels: LA looks gels (I like the sport gel, but there's also some other options), Herbal Essences totally twisted, Herbal Essences Set me up, I've heard Pantene curls gel is CG, also, you can probably easily find some more CG brands of gels just look closely

Other: There's L'Oreal Out Of Bed Weightless texturizer, Giovanni Direct Leave-In conditioner (again, around $7),

Most of the natural one's like Giovanni or Yes to Cucumbers you find at Target or a health food store, and you can find the others at like Walgreens or Walmart or such.

Hope that Helped!