Attention GFSAS/GFTN lovers -- Renpure Organics as a possible replacement!

I emailed Garnier and they already responded with a " thanks for your response and we'll pass it on to others in our company" so I doubt anything will come of it but we all need to email them if we want to make a point, hint hint.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
I sent my email this morning. In the meantime, I've decided to no longer purchase ANY of their products. I'm even tempted to return my 2 extra bottles of GFTN. Might as well find a replacement sooner rather than later.

Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
Yeah, I used to love Garnier Fructis but I think I'm over that, lol. They're just so unpredictable, because they change products constantly, and impersonal. I actually greatly prefer the Renpure company. Hopefully the argan oil conditioner will be around more frequently, I was looking forward to buying it!

LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!
Used the Brazilian Keratin conditioner again today! I still love it. My hair feels great, very soft and detangled. Also, it smells pretty phenomenal!

LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
At least you got a response, Corrina. I called Garnier up 2 weeks ago to comment, and they said they would call back or email. They've done neither! I don't think I'll be purchasing their products again.

As for Renpure, my hair is loving the Brazilian Keratin, and I'm realizing it needed more protein than just occasional LALSG or IAGirl's pt every 2 weeks. Maybe it's also due to the "optimal" dewpoints lately, but my hair is looking better than it did with GFTN. Unfortunately, I'm also dealing with some new scalp itch, but I have a few possibilities to eliminate before I assume it's the new Renpure.

Originally Posted by oh.hi.its.steph
Where did you find your Renpure, I still haven't seen it anywhere and the old bottles are missing as well, so maybe they are getting ready to restock the new ones.
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
I found mine at Rite-Aid, if that helps any. They had the Brazilian Keratin Straightening conditioner but not the Argan Oil Luxurious conditioner.

PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed
If any of you have a Harmon's nearby, they are not only carrying the new Renpure, but it's on sale for$2 off this month.

LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
We have Walgreens and CVS here in Arizona, not sure if the company's are the same or not but I looked at Walgreens and didn't find it, so I'll try CVS. Thanks for letting me know!
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Harmons is probably the strangest store I have ever shopped. There's one down the road from my office and it was so strange that I though it was just a little cheesy locally owned thing. It was almost like a cross between a dollar store and a drugstore, but with more salon brands (I found Deva Curl there). Then I started seeing it listed on product websites as a retailer. I almost fell off my chair.

LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
Believe it or not, Bed Bath & Beyond has a wide range of hair products, including Renpure. I don't know offhand if they carry the Baobab or Keratin formulas, but I was really impressed by their selection.

As an extra bonus, if you join their mailing list, they send all kinds of coupons.

A curly here tipped me off to BB&B when I was looking for Lisa Rachel's Argan Oil cleansing conditioner. So I'm paying it forward!
After I posted, I went to the Renpure website and checked out the Argan Oil and Brazilian Keratin lines. I am almost 100% certain that I saw both at BB&B (and distinctly recall coming within inches of buying one or both!).

So there's hope for you PJs on a quest : )
Do they have protein?
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: CJ Beauticurls, CJ A&OO, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: Mop C, KCCC, SCE FSG
gels: CJ CQ, BRHG

The Brazilian Keratin Straightening conditioner has hydrolyzed pea protein. The Argan Oil Luxurious conditioner is protein free.

PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed
My hair is medium/coarse and LOVES the keratin protein for some reason! Who'd have guessed. Just when I thought I understood my stupid hair. :P I'm going to have to check out BB&B, thanks for the tip! I still can't find the argan one anywhere near me.

LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Maybe it's because there's more coconut oil than there is protein? Or because keratin protein is what hair is made of and thus easily processed? I think it's Redcelticcurls whose hair only tolerates keratin protein (hers is med /coarse).

PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed
The BB&B's with the large hair and makeup selections are Harmon's Beauty Supply within the larger BB&B store. I discovered this last year at a local one and have enjoyed the low drugstore prices since. I'm going on a hunt for the Renpure argan condish tonight!
3b, fine texture, low to normal porosity
Low Poos:
MOP C Hydrating, JC HCC, Ion Swimmer's Poo
Condish: GVP Balm, Kenra, Tigi Oatmeal/Honey, DE Coconut
Leave-In: BWC, Abba Gentle, KBB Nectar, GFTN
Stylers: CJ AF/CIAB, SS CEJ/FHG, QCCC, Komaza Puddings, EW SAJ or Alba Soft Curl w/KKSS, Kenra, Homemade FSG, AOMM, CK/QB HTSG

Save $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com. Use discount code: SOF540.
SUCCESS!!! I just walked out of Harmon's with 2 bottles of the Argan oil conditioner that I got for $3.99 each! Can't wait to try it tomorrow.

LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
Corrina, how did you like it?

Also -- my hair gets better every time I use the keratin conditioner. I am in love! Don't miss GFSAS one bit.

LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Corrina, how did you like it?

Originally Posted by oh.hi.its.steph

My thought was "Ha! Who needs GFTN?" My hair has been acting weird since I colored it, but I definitely don't miss GFTN any more. Tried the keratin formula today. I ended up buying the low-poos about 15 minutes ago.