Attention GFSAS/GFTN lovers -- Renpure Organics as a possible replacement!

If you can't find it locally, you can get it online at the Renpure site. Buy $18 worth of product and get free shipping.
Renpure - Welcome - Healthy, Safe Hair Care

And here's their "where to buy" page:
Renpure Organics | Organic Hair Care Products | Where To Buy
Originally Posted by Geek_Chic
Where did you see that? I couldn't find any info on shipping rates, so I contacted Renpure. This was their response:

It depends on the weight of the order so you won't know until you add items and start to check out - you can cancel it before you pay if you don't like the shipping costs.

Typically $8-10 for 4 items.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
Renpure - Welcome - Healthy, Safe Hair Care

And here's their "where to buy" page:
Renpure Organics | Organic Hair Care Products | Where To Buy
Originally Posted by Geek_Chic

Typically $8-10 for 4 items.
Originally Posted by yossarian
The buy $18 worth of product and get free shipping offer has expired now. I think it was through the end of March. They followed that up with a buy $25 worth of product and get free shipping offer. I think it was maybe an Easter sale thing, but that too is now expired. Both were prominently displayed on the renpure.com homepage. I looked today and like you, can't find any information about shipping rates.
CG since 11/2011

LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 SC, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, AIF,
Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed
Thanks - I'll be stalking the site for the next promotion. I signed up for the mailing list, so hopefully they'll notify me in advance.

Mother's Day would be nice!
2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
PT: BASK Whiskey Soak
I picked up the Renpure Keratin Conditioner at Rite Aid yesterday -- I can't wait to try it!
OMG girl, I recently went to CVS to pick up Renpure shampoo? And they don't sell it anymore, I had to switch to SheaM. Oh well, I think I like the SheaM more. But it sucks CVS seems to have cut the line here

2c or something MODCG Since December 2011!
New May 20th Routine
Low-poo:SheaM
Co-wash:VO5 KiwiLime or VanillaMint
LI:TN, Regis OliveOil Condish, GVP CB
Styler: LALSG
Daily routine: Cleanse, LI, soak with water, scrunch in gel, plop, pixie diffuse, air dry.

Originally Posted by Chikyuu
The Walgreens here has discontinued their Renpure line. I've never seen it at CVS, but Rite Aid and Foodworld carry a few Renpure products. Ulta has also discontinued Renpure. I found 1 bottle of the volume conditioner (orange bottle) for 3.50 at Ulta the other day and quickly snatched it.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
Renpure's site says it's only at "select" CVS's. Walmart doesn't carry the line at all anymore. Chikyuu, you can check here to see if it's carried elsewhere in your area.
CG since 11/2011

LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 SC, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, AIF,
Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed
I saw a tube of the GFTN deep conditioner at Rite Aid too -- but didn't buy it -- should I go back and see if it's still there? I don't know the difference between the regular conditioner and the deep conditioner -- but it was definitely and older style design.
Stacy
CG since spring '11 and still learning
2c/3a (I think), high porosity, drugstore dyed (hate my gray!)
After the nice reviews here, I decided to get it to share with my curly niece. I got the two packs at Amazon, which came out to a little less than 6 bucks each. I have Prime, so no shipping, but if you have other things you need, you can quality for the free shipping.

Amazon.com: Renpure Originals Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2): Beauty

I should have it Monday.

The argan one was out of stock, but it also carried there.

I figure if I don't like it, there are curlies in the family to pass it on to.

Later, and thanks for the reviews...

Dumping clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
As I shop around for this locally, I am realizing that not only is it not available, but EVERYONE around here seems to have stopped carrying Renpure completely! I have tried CVS (3 locations), Walgreens, Discount Drug Mart, Giant Eagle, Meijer, Kroger, KMart and Wal Mart. Very strange!
Originally Posted by jlpmom23
It seems that way here too. I have found the two new lines at foodworld (local grocery store) and rite aid. But everywhere else has stopped carrying them.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
I have a hoard of GFTN as well. I also went to their website and sent an email complaining about the reformulation and told them to look into this site as they will loose a ton of curly haired cutomers! I figure squeeky wheel... oh well off to try more products! haa haa
Originally Posted by jlpmom23
If you have a Bed Bath Beyond or Harmon Beauty - they have the full stock including the new line.
Styler GVPCB, Biotera Gel
Clarification Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo, VO5 Vanilla Mint Shampoo, BS/ACV Rinse

a modern day aliment for some many

Mine arrived today from Amazon, both the poo and condish. I'll try it sometimes later in the week.

Let's see if I like it.

Just tried it.

The shampoo: For a gentler poo, it's pretty stripping, in terms of I got SQUEAKY hair. Scalp is very fresh, but then, that's what you'd expect if hair is squeaky. If anyone likes stronger poos of this sort, there ya go.

The conditioner: Not rich enough for my dry fine-med hair. It was a "just okay". I had to use ALOT...a couple handfuls.

I noticed greater than normal frizz when hair was scrunched with a floursack towel. Normally, my post-shower hair is nearly-totally frizz free. Granted, my usual Curl Junkie rinse outs and my Elucence/SS condishes are richer or more expensive, so it's not a fair comparison.

For the price, this is a usable poo/condish set. It's not rocking my world.

To be fair, I will need to use it again when I don't use this rather strong poo. Though I use the elucence clarifying one every couple months, and it never makes me feel super-stripped.

I'll try to remember to report back when I use the Renpure BS condish as a rinse out AFTER a low-poo or condish-wash (ie, Curl Junkie Gentle Cleanser or Daily Fix or somesuch).

The smell is not strong or off-putting, which is nice. The size is large, so it's reasonably priced. Those are definitely plusses.

My hair looks fine now (almost dry) after using lots of Beauticurls leave in, SS Curling Jelly and SS Firm gel. I'll see if the frizz becomes an issue.

Normally my hair is good for 2-3 days.

Dumping clumps for VOLUME!

I went out looking for the Renpure Keratin shampoo today after reading all the posts (and checking the stores listed on Renpure's site) and had the same trials as many others here - went to 3 Walgreens (2 of which had some of the older line), 2 CVS's, a BB&Beyond, and 2 Winn Dixies with my oh so patient hubby. Struck gold at the 2nd Winn Dixie, so for those of you in FL (and wherever else WD's are) that might be an option. They didn't have the Argan oil one, but they had the keratin and some of the older line as well.

3a/2c depends on whims of the Great Hair Goddess

High density/med-high porosity
Mid back length
Low Poo Renpure Keratin or Dr. Bronners / ACV
CO Renpure (red)
LI EV coconut oil & pure shea butter; Jane Carter revitalizing LI (for beach days)

No cones or animal testing

So awhile back I tried the "my pretty hair is parched moisturizing conditioner" by Renpure and did not like it at all... ended up using it as a co-wash because it didn't seem moisturizing enough. But now I'm hearing y'all rant and rave about these new lines. They seem to have completely different packaging. Have any of y'all tried the older Renpure conditioners, and if so how do the newer ones compare?

P.S. What about tressemme naturals conditioner?

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

I haven't yet tried the NEW Renpure line but the biggest raves around here seem to be for the new Renpure Argan Oil or Kerarin. Maybe they will work better for you, waterlily716.

a modern day aliment for some many

Ok, I've been using the Argan Oil as a cowash and I like that. I have had to low poo a little more often though, because it's kind of oily, but i don't mind. What I like is how it doesn't smell like perfume and lies. Just natural. It's nice. I've tried using Tresemme as a cowash, but it is just SO fragrant, and it doesn't go away after the shower. bleh.

I still have not been able to remove GFTN from my routine though. Something about a little bit of it as a leave in just brings my waves to LIFE. Like magic. Nothing else can seem to do it, that I've found so far. :| At least I can make my stockpile last.
scientist, cat owner, hobby photographer
2b-c, medium porosity, medium texture, protein-indifferent
former straightening junkie; CG since August 2011
conditioners: V05 Kiwi Lime, Garnier pure clean, Renpure Keratin
products: FSG, LALSG, AIF, BRHG, Tresemme hair spray
styling tools: microfiber towel for plopping, diffuser
I bought both the Renpure Argan Oil and the Renpure Keratin.

My hair is well conditioned but I've been having issues with gaining a better curl formation.

Today, I washed and conditioned with the Argan Oil and really not at all impressed. I actually like my Renpure (Red) better at this point.

NOTE: If you have a Harmon Beauty Store near you - Renpure is on sale this week at $2.00 off the normal price of $5.99.