Eco styler gel

So I recently purchased two samples of the clear Eco styler from Sally's and used it today. I used it with a little Giovanni thickening gel underneath, SM curling milk on top and a little more Eco on top of that. I have to say, I'm pleased with my hair today.

So what else do you use Eco styler with? And what are the differences in the other Eco styler gels?
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
I LOOVE EcoStyler gels!! They are totally HG status for me. I have tried the Argan Oil and Krystal versions, and although I like the scent of the Argan Oil one better, the Krystal just wins out for me. Really, the only difference in any of them is the addition or removal of a certain oil (if my memory serves me right ), but the main ingredients list remains the same for all of them. I think the Argan Oil one leaves me a bit stringier but might give me better hold. I'm just more used to the Krystal, I guess, but both are great. I've used KMFUM under them for the past few months with great success! I think they also pair well with homemade FSG, but I'm not a fan of that, so I haven't truly tested it out well myself. But Pedaheh on the 2's board loves the FSG/EcoStyler combo.
Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!
Thanks wavynwild. I recently bought KMFUM. I haven't tried it yet with the Eco styler. KMFUM didn't work well for me the first time (I think it was the amount and another product I had used). But I will try and try again. :]
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.