So I was @ Walmart tonight and I was looking for a moisturizer for my daughter's hair. As I was cruising the hair aisle I stumbled upon this product. It was very cheap ($3.47) and the ingredients looked very good, so I decided to give this a try. It promises to: soften curls, coils, and waves, elongate curls and kinky coils, and smooth and tame frizz.
Y'all let me tell you, this stuff is the truth. I misted my daughter's hair with water then applied a generous amount of product, then detangled her hair. Combing her hair was a breeze and her hair was very soft. Her hair was more defined and less kinky. I honestly was shocked that such a cheapie worked sooo good! I can't wait to use this on my hair. If it works as good on my hair, this will definitely be a keeper!

Here the ingredients: Aqua/water, soybean oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, shea butter, mango butter, argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil, rosemary extract, dimethicone, aloe vera extract, phenyl trimethicone, ginseng extract, glycerin, polyquaternium 11,steareth2&20, dmdm hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium carbomer, peg 150 distearate, peg 12 dimethicone, yellow 6, fragrance,benzoate benzyl salicylate, coumarin, d limonene, hexyl cinnamal, lyral, methyl lonone Gamma.

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil