-   -   Terressentials ? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/142061-terressentials.html)

confusedcurls26 03-22-2012 11:01 AM

Terressentials ?

- has anyone here used Terressentials ? Ive been curious, after seeing Naptural85 use the mud wash . However, before buying it, i want to see if any of you had positive (or negative) outcomes .

kairo1821 03-22-2012 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by confusedcurls26 (Post 1914293)

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App

I use it exclusively for about 2 months now. It's made my hair much softer and easier to manage. I Love it. I use the lavender kind and a little goes a long way!

confusedcurls26 03-22-2012 02:32 PM

- im glad to hear a positive review . did you do the 7 day detox ?

kairo1821 03-22-2012 02:59 PM

No I haven't used cones or dye ever so I've just been using it like I did my shampoo/conditioner

confusedcurls26 03-23-2012 12:20 PM

- okay , well thanks !

CurvyCurly 03-25-2012 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by confusedcurls26 (Post 1914293)

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App

If you check the 4a thread there is a pretty lengthy discussion/topic and lots of reviews within that thread on just about every 'flavor' of the Terressential mud wash.

I've personally tried the Lemon and Lavender. The lemon was a bit too drying for me however I LOVE the lavender. It's messy so you definitely have to develop a routine whether in the shower or over the kitchen sink and be prepared to do some cleanup afterwards.

I 'detox' once a month which only consists of washing with the mudwash three times in one session. I did not do the consecutive day thing because I don't use products with silicones and what not.

confusedcurls26 03-26-2012 10:05 PM

- can you please give me the link to the thread ? &+ im glad you had a positive result with it ! :)

CurvyCurly 03-27-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by confusedcurls26 (Post 1917736)

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App

Here you go. Happy reading....it's really long but very informative.

EponaBlackhorse 03-29-2012 08:04 AM

I did the multi-day detox a few years ago. I liked the lavender, ended up giving the lemon away.

I have a couple pics from the detox. Here are links:
Hair Detox- closeup | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Hair Detox | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thinking about doing this again. :) Hope this works for you!