Terressentials ?

• 1 Post By CurvyCurly

- has anyone here used Terressentials ? Ive been curious, after seeing Naptural85 use the mud wash . However, before buying it, i want to see if any of you had positive (or negative) outcomes .

Originally Posted by confusedcurls26
I use it exclusively for about 2 months now. It's made my hair much softer and easier to manage. I Love it. I use the lavender kind and a little goes a long way!
- im glad to hear a positive review . did you do the 7 day detox ?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App
No I haven't used cones or dye ever so I've just been using it like I did my shampoo/conditioner
- okay , well thanks !

Originally Posted by confusedcurls26

If you check the 4a thread there is a pretty lengthy discussion/topic and lots of reviews within that thread on just about every 'flavor' of the Terressential mud wash.

I've personally tried the Lemon and Lavender. The lemon was a bit too drying for me however I LOVE the lavender. It's messy so you definitely have to develop a routine whether in the shower or over the kitchen sink and be prepared to do some cleanup afterwards.

I 'detox' once a month which only consists of washing with the mudwash three times in one session. I did not do the consecutive day thing because I don't use products with silicones and what not.
(Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
- can you please give me the link to the thread ? &+ im glad you had a positive result with it !

Originally Posted by confusedcurls26

Here you go. Happy reading....it's really long but very informative.

ebonyrose31626 likes this.
I did the multi-day detox a few years ago. I liked the lavender, ended up giving the lemon away.

I have a couple pics from the detox. Here are links:
Hair Detox- closeup | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Hair Detox | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thinking about doing this again. Hope this works for you!
3a, medium texture, low porosity(?)
Poo: KC Come Clean
Rinse-out Condish: Jessicurl Too Shea
Leave-in: KCKT
Styling Products: KCCC, HETT/HESMU, Joiwhip
Weekly Treatment: Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioner
Monthly Treatment: Henna

Hair Pics (most I've hidden from public view but if you want to see more, PM me and I'll open up the security on them): http://flickr.com/photos/eponaaran/s...7610671796089/