Tresemme?

I have been using Tresemme Flawless Curls Defining Mousse for quite a while (about 6 months) in my hair. I really like how it defines my curls. But the defining only lasts for 24 hours. Sometimes I don't have the time to shower and put the mousse in every day. Also I think it might be drying out my hair slightly. I am also using Tresemme Flawless Curls Shampoo and Conditioner. Along with the mousse, that's my product list. Is anyone else using different products by Tresemme that work better? I've heard about like cream gels by Tresemme... Or have you found any similar products (different brands) that last longer?
I know that my mother uses John Freida's Frizz-Ease mousse, and she loves it. I've used Tresemme's spray gel that works pretty well, but I do feel like it dries out my hair if I use it too often so be careful with that.
Perhaps that shampoo may be part of the issue with the dryness, I know that instead of using straight conditioner I switched to Castile soap so my hair is moisturized, but not stripped.
I've used Frizz-Ease as well and I really liked it. Maybe I should get more of that...Right now I'm trying out Garnier Fructis Cream Gel to see how that works...Thanks for the info!