• 1 Post By jeepcurlygurl

Old 03-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #1

Valeriia.Sua's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Talking Suave Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner

Hey girls. Sooooo I think I found a HG. Seems to be cone free and protein-free!!!! yay (correct me if im wrong). I tried it last night and o my is it creamy yet really light. It smells sooooo good. They have a shampoo, conditioner, bath wash and lotion. I used it to cowash and detangle. I could have a lilbit more slip but I think you should def try it out for less than $2.00, and if im not mistaken there are $.50 off coupons roaming around the internet.

Please give your thoughts on here.

The ingredients are listed below.

Water (Aqua) , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance , Lactic Acid , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , PEG-150 Distearate , 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Polysorbate 20 , Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Yellow 5 (Cl 19140) , Red 33 (Cl 17200)
Valeriia.Sua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:37 AM   #2

jlpmom23's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007

I love this conditioner! I think Suave knocked it out of the park with this scent. I am not much of a co-washer, but I do use it as a rinse-out on days that I use a very rich low-poo, and sometimes I mix it w/ GVCB when I need more moisture. My daughter uses the shampoo and condish (she's a straightie) and her hair looks fabulous and healthy.

I expected this to smell like Forever Sunshine from BBW, but it is not even close. I have the body wash, deodorant, and lotion too. Perfect scent for spring and summer! I wish Suave would come out w/ a body spray to complete the set!

I would pay MUCH more for these products, but it is amazing you can get the whole line for $10! Love it!!
jlpmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #3

Valeriia.Sua's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011

It smells so good. Makes me want to drink it like a smoothie..lol
Valeriia.Sua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #4

GoddessLala's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009

I just bought this today! I LOVED Suave's vanilla floral scent back in 08 when I BC'd and I'd only had that one bottle before they stopped selling it. I've been searching for products to give me that same scent (or something close to it), and this has done it! I can't wait to try it. I know I'll probably use the condish as a rinse out and a leave in.
GoddessLala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #5

jeepcurlygurl's Avatar

Join Date: May 2005

Glad to hear this smells like the old vanilla one. Loved that one and love Suave conditioners so I'll be looking for it!
GoddessLala likes this.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, Ojon Restorative Treatment, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Feb 2014**
jeepcurlygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #6

iroc's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009

What was the Suave that was a knockoff of a curly haired one? In a dark bluish green bottle i think. It smelled almost like men's cologne. I was so sad to see it go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
iroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #7

Join Date: Dec 2011

I think it was Captivating Curls, which was supposed to be a sub for Redken Fresh Curls.

Funny you said that about the smell - my husband HATED it, so I had to give it to my son : (

I still have the mousse, if anyone wants it.
yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #8

Brookelynn's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012

this stuff is so awesome. just a couple days ago i decided to try a completely cone-free routine and used this as my RO and LI and i had incredibly soft, bouncy, and crazy clumpy curls. i've been using it since and haven't been disappointed yet! i attached a pic of one of my really big clumps!
Attached Thumbnails
Suave Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner-photo-2-.jpg
Brookelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #9

GoddessLala's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009

Originally Posted by Brookelynn View Post
Beautiful! It's so clumpy!!
GoddessLala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #10

jeepcurlygurl's Avatar

Join Date: May 2005

Finally found this and love it! It's has the same texture and slippage as the coconut. And smells great.
It will stay in my rotation of favorites along with Suave Coconut, VO5 Kiwi Lime, VO5 Moisture Milks.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal, elasticity-normal.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Feb 2014**
jeepcurlygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #11

LindseyLoo003's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2012

I've bought it now 4 times I use it for all 3. Its moisturizing enough and the smell is amazing and I have no complaints. When i first bought it I used it as w cowash only and renpure keratin as a rinseout. I line the renpure but I couldn't use it everyday. This confuses me because I have damage from bleach and heat and I would think My hair needs protein. I would end up using more suave even after the renpure.

Sent from my Droid using CurlTalk App

hambo02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #13

Chaklat's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011

I've only tried two other Suave conditioners and did not like them. This was totally different. I love this one. I don't co wash but I used this to detangle my daughter's 4z hair, and to refresh it. I also used it to refresh my hair before a retwist. I like it a lot.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using CurlTalk App

LindseyLoo003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #15

jlpmom23's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007

I am still totally loving this too!! I also still wish Suave made a body spray to complete this collection...I am addicted to this scent!

I was at Walgreens the other day, and for some reason they had the family sized bottles of Everlasting Sunshine on clearance for .75! Of course I bought them all. I kind of freaked out about why this was already on clearance when this is still a new product, but the cashier said they weren't going to be carrying any of the family sized bottles, just the small ones. Phew!!!!!!!!!!!
jlpmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #16

Join Date: Jun 2012

It's my HG item and I keep bottles under the bathroom sink.
It makes my hair feel like pure butter.
I use it as a LI than use Lets Jam custard and I'm out the door.
Defined curls and very little frizz for living in hot behind FL. Suave Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner-imageuploadedbycurltalk1348520063.131634.jpg
Msbeautyboutin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #17

DepressedCurls's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011

Where can i find this? I haven't seen it. And i work at Walgreens.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App