-   -   mixed chicks or jessicurl product line? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/142194-mixed-chicks-jessicurl-product-line.html)

Fmasuhr 03-25-2012 04:49 AM

mixed chicks or jessicurl product line?

so im really not the product type, but i do feel i need conditioner. So far i have two but i wouldnt mind playing round with a few more. and cause i have no idea bout brands i was hoping someone could help me out:
what do yous think of the mixed chicks or jessicurl line? are they good for protein sensitive?

waterlily716 05-01-2012 12:38 AM

I would go for Jessicurl... more natural. You can look up any product in Curlmart and see if it's protein free, silicone free, etc. :)

vanek07 05-01-2012 06:12 AM

I've only tried the Jessicurl Too Shea and I loved. I highly recommend that conditioner but I'm sure any of the other ones are good too. It's one of my all time favorites.

Auntie Bubbs 05-01-2012 10:22 PM

Honestly, I've tried both lines and I find them both overpriced and not worth the money. Neither did anything special for my hair. Mixed Chicks was really drying, and the conditioner I got had a cone in it. Jessicurl didn't help curl formation or clumping, and left my hair stringy. It wasn't moisturizing at all. Maybe it's just my hair type, but didn't like either line. I think there are much better products out there.

diaspora 05-02-2012 02:22 PM

I've never tried Jessicurl. I've used the Mixed Chicks leave-in and did not like it much. It has protein pretty high on the ingredients list, and even though my hair likes protein it doesn't seem to like other stuff in Mixed Chicks. It also has methylparaben in it in case you avoid parabens.

Fmasuhr 05-03-2012 02:46 AM

mmmm thanx ladies, the conditioner from Jessicurl looked really good. I follow the CG routine that i dont use any silicones etc. so i might just get a small bottle to try it. :)