mixed chicks or jessicurl product line?

so im really not the product type, but i do feel i need conditioner. So far i have two but i wouldnt mind playing round with a few more. and cause i have no idea bout brands i was hoping someone could help me out:
what do yous think of the mixed chicks or jessicurl line? are they good for protein sensitive?

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494
I would go for Jessicurl... more natural. You can look up any product in Curlmart and see if it's protein free, silicone free, etc.

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

I've only tried the Jessicurl Too Shea and I loved. I highly recommend that conditioner but I'm sure any of the other ones are good too. It's one of my all time favorites.
Honestly, I've tried both lines and I find them both overpriced and not worth the money. Neither did anything special for my hair. Mixed Chicks was really drying, and the conditioner I got had a cone in it. Jessicurl didn't help curl formation or clumping, and left my hair stringy. It wasn't moisturizing at all. Maybe it's just my hair type, but didn't like either line. I think there are much better products out there.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I've never tried Jessicurl. I've used the Mixed Chicks leave-in and did not like it much. It has protein pretty high on the ingredients list, and even though my hair likes protein it doesn't seem to like other stuff in Mixed Chicks. It also has methylparaben in it in case you avoid parabens.
Formerly Urbancurl.
Medium-high density, fine-medium, low-normal porosity, 3b/c, permanent color.
CG, no heat, combs, brushes, parabens.
Fall/Winter HG=Alba Botanica Soft Hold Style Cream.
Spring/Summer HG=MGA Sculpting Gel
Current fave LI=Madre Labs Made by Nature for Baby Conditioner.
Limit oils, butters, glycerin.
mmmm thanx ladies, the conditioner from Jessicurl looked really good. I follow the CG routine that i dont use any silicones etc. so i might just get a small bottle to try it.

my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.