T3 Bespoke Evolution dryer and it's Diffuser II

• 1 Post By Lucky Charm
  • 1 Post By MissCurlGirl
  • 1 Post By rbb

I hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this, buuuuut I have to know!

I found these in the product review section of this website, and so far a few people highly recommend this dryer and the diffuser. One of them said that it made her 3A "push toward the 3B territory", which is amazing. Another one says it enhances her curls, making it curlier, I suppose?

The high prices are making me pause, but while I am on CG and am trying to air dry it, I REALLY MISS MY HEAT STYLING! I have a regular blow dryer and the Ouidad diffuser attachment, and I love how big, sexy, and mildly curlier my hair gets after diffusing. The downside of doing this with my own tools, though, is that the regular blow dryer really does dry my hair out... in a BAD way... so I worry about over heating my hair, damage, and the frizz/flyaway.

Do you think forking out all the money for the two items I mention is worth it? I'm on the CG method and while my hair is getting healthier, less frizzier, shinier, etc... I still want to REALLY enhance and dramatize my hair volume and curl formation as much as possible!

Thanks in advance!

(Many thanks to
http://www.livecurlylivefree.com/ for helping me figure out my texture, porosity, and elasticity properties! Check them out sometime!)
I haaaaated my T3 Evolution Featherweight dryer. Maybe I got a lemon but that thing got so unbelievably hot on 'low' that I almost burned my fingers trying to handle my diffuser after it had been on just a couple minutes. It got so hot that I didnt dare leave it on a section of my hair for more than a few seconds, therefore taking ages to dry my hair even partially. I even had my electrician DH install a cool shot button on it that stayed down, rather than the crappy one thats on a spring trigger.
When it finally started to die (by getting even HOTTER in shorter periods of time) I was thrilled. I got the FHI Heat to replace it (which came with a great finger style diffuser) and its far, far better, IMO.
- 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
- MOP C Hydrating 'poo
- LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
- treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
I love my T3 bespoke dryer and diffuser. I can not remember where online I bought it but it was about $150 for both on sale. I have definately seen an improvement in my hair health an curl pattern. It has 3 heat settings. Hope this helps.

Sent from my ADR6400L using CurlTalk App
Hair Type: 3A/3B, Texture Fine, Thin, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity
Shampoo: DevaCurl NoPoo, CJ DF
Conditioner: DevaCurl OneC, CJ CF, CJ BSC, CJAO
Leave-In: CJ BCLI, CJ Hubiscus & Banana Honey Butta
Styling: CIAB, AG:recoil, CJ CCCC, SS CEJ, SS FHG, DevaCurl AnGel, BRHG, CJ CQG, Komaza Coconut products, Curls products
Finishing: CHS Tweek, SS Emollience
DT & PT: DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, SS DD, CJ RM!
i've had my T3 dryer/diffuser for over 6 years, love it!!
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
OMG you ladies are so amazing and helpful! I'm going to seriously consider it buying these two items, and even if they're expensive... it's whatever because all my other CG materials are dirt cheap and from the local drugstore. It's not like everything I own for my hair is terribly expensive.

Thank you! I promise to come back to this thread in the near future once I buy/try these two items on my hair.

(Many thanks to
Err... I'm having second thoughts... because apparently I keep reading that the T3 hairdryers are notorious for breaking around a year after you buy it....

Anybody wanna shed some light on this?

(Many thanks to
Hi - I originally bought my T3 at sephora about 8 years ago and have probably replaced it 2-3 times for various reasons - they are amazing there and have never given me a problem. I also bought the diffuser separate on Amazon for cheaper. Hope this helps! It's a great dryer and anytime a friend stays over and uses it they always comment on how nice it is and how quickly it dries their hair (even if they're not familiar with the brand so wouldn't necessarily know to expect that!).