-   -   L.A. Looks Wet Look Gel! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/142297-l-looks-wet-look-gel.html)

kelstar_2C 03-27-2012 09:28 AM

L.A. Looks Wet Look Gel!

:mrgreen: Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know of a great styling gel that works so well for curly/wavy hair!! It is L.A. Looks Wet Look Gel! I used to use the blue kind years ago and it worked great, but then the formula seemed to change ( or my hair did...not sure ) and it did not work for my hair anymore! I decided recently to try it again because the price is very reasonable and the bottle is big! I saw the Wet Look gel and decided to give it a shot, and I LOVE it!! It holds all day, is not flakey or sticky, and I have NO frizz even on the most humid of days! The waves in my hair are super shiny and very defined as well! I got mine at Walgreens, but they probably have it just about everywhere!

NocurlB4babies 03-27-2012 09:59 AM

I love the LA Looks Curl gel - consistently good results for me, but I've not tried the Wet look one. Do you find that it's a stronger hold/ or does it dry more crunchy that the other variations? The curl gel does leave some crunch, but it's easy to scrunch out. Glad to hear you love it. I also find that the Wet look gel is easier to find than the Curl gel in the stores (even at Dollar General).

Nikki3b 03-27-2012 10:16 AM

I didn't like the wet look gel. It left my hair greasy looking and it took forever to dry

Shereena.Bro 01-03-2016 08:38 AM

LA Looks Wet Look Gel

I have 4B/4C hair and have been natural for about two years now. I have been using Eco Styler Gel for my puffs and wash and go styles. But, after my hair would dry it looked dull and felt dry. So, I did not wear these styles often. I gave LA Looks Wet Look Gel a try and I am very pleased with the results. It defined my curls, made my hair soft and moisturized and gave my hair shine! My hair still had a "wet look" after the gel dried. This product is now a staple for styling my natural hair.

Note: To achieve my wash and go styles, on wet hair, I spray Luster's SCurl Curl Activator Moisturizer first and then apply the LA Looks Wet Look Gel. For my edges I use Design Essentials Honey and Shea Edge Tamer.

BeautyOG 01-04-2016 08:18 PM

Sounds interesting, I might try it.

~Jenae (Sent from CurlTalk App)

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.