L.A. Looks Wet Look Gel!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know of a great styling gel that works so well for curly/wavy hair!! It is L.A. Looks Wet Look Gel! I used to use the blue kind years ago and it worked great, but then the formula seemed to change ( or my hair did...not sure ) and it did not work for my hair anymore! I decided recently to try it again because the price is very reasonable and the bottle is big! I saw the Wet Look gel and decided to give it a shot, and I LOVE it!! It holds all day, is not flakey or sticky, and I have NO frizz even on the most humid of days! The waves in my hair are super shiny and very defined as well! I got mine at Walgreens, but they probably have it just about everywhere!
I love the LA Looks Curl gel - consistently good results for me, but I've not tried the Wet look one. Do you find that it's a stronger hold/ or does it dry more crunchy that the other variations? The curl gel does leave some crunch, but it's easy to scrunch out. Glad to hear you love it. I also find that the Wet look gel is easier to find than the Curl gel in the stores (even at Dollar General).
2b/3a fine/med-hi density/high porosity (I think)/ highlight-no silicones/sulfates
Lo-poo - ABBA Gentle Shampoo/ Shea Moisture Curl & Shine
Conditioner: GVCB (love it!)/ Regis OO
Leave in
: As I Am
Co-Wash: Tresemme or DevaCurl NoPoo
Stylers: As I Am Curling Jelly/GF Pure Clean/ LALCurl gel - all with BRHG added
Style: scrunch/ diffuse, then air dry. I don't Have much frizz at all

Last edited by NocurlB4babies; 03-27-2012 at 09:04 AM.
I didn't like the wet look gel. It left my hair greasy looking and it took forever to dry