Old 03-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #1

WurlyLox's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Default Ampro Olive Oil Styling Gel

I got a free full-size jar of Ampro Pro Styl Olive Oil Gel in a recent CurlMart order and tried it for the first time yesterday. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it - it's not something I'd likely have ever given a second glance if I saw it at the drugstore. I think it's probably intended for much curlier hair than mine, so I thought 2's and 3's mimght especially be interested - you certainly can't beat the price.

I first used about a quarter size amount of CJCCCC Lite then topped it with a similar amount of the gel. My hair was nice and curly - quite a bit more than many days - it was very shiny, and very healthy-looking with little to no frizz. Day two is about the same, even having done nothing at all to it this morning. No flakes at all yesterday or today.

It's silicone and paraben free. It does contain some glycerin and co-polymer, and at the very bottom of the ingredient list, some soy protein. It has very little fragrance, and that doesn't linger.
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett