Mer de Beaute`

I bought a bottle of Mer de Beaute` Vanilla Lavender Conditioner on clearance the other day because it smelled, & read good: no silicones, no proteins, but lots of natural oils & vitamins.

I was just wondering if anyone's tried this & how it worked for them.

If you could, please state your hair type & if you live in a humid or arid climate.

I haven't tried it yet since the other clearance bottle of conditioner (Oasis Lavender-Chamomile) made it into the shower first to keep GF Sleek & Shine, VS Garden Amber Romance, & EMB conditioners company.
I'm finally using this & though it smells heavenly, I will not purchase it again. I may not even finish the bottle before going on to another of my stockpiled conditioners. I have to use twice the amount to get any detangling property. I'd say this is more like a cleansing conditioner. There's really no slip to it. It actually makes my hair feel like wet rubber, almost in the squeaky sense.
Could you post the ingredients?
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 Alcohol, Extract of Chamomile Recutita (chamomile), Extract of Symphytum Officinale (comfrey) Leaf Extract, Extract of Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Peel, Extract of Salvia Officinale (sage) Leaf Extract, Extract of Achillea Millefolium (yarrow), Citric Acid, Simmodsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol (vitamin B-5), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), Essential Oil of Lavender, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethoxy Bicyclic Oxazolidine, Fragrance

I have half the bottle left & this morning decided to try something; add a cap full of olive oil. I'll try stirring it in throughout the day & may give the conditioner another try this evening.

ETA1: I have mention of this conditioner here, on my post dated 4-10.

ETA2: The olive oil didn't make any difference to the conditioner, so the conditioner's history!