Old 03-30-2012, 02:00 AM   #1

Join Date: Feb 2012
Default No more L'oreal Vive!

At my drugstore and Walmart as well, there is no more of this brand. I forget if it was color vive or what the one I used was in an orange bottle for fine hair so instead I got Tres'mee for curly hair. I liked L'oreal's cuz it was one that my hairdresser suggested for tighter budgets that actually worked on my hair impressively. Any one else know this or am I just finally seeing old news?
KelMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #2

Join Date: Jul 2011

i think this is true because i had heard that they made one that was CG and i was hoping to try it as a possible replacement for the now not CG Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition.
Lo-poorganix Shea butter shampoo
Co-wash: suave coconut
Rinse out:GFTN/GVP conditioning balm
Leave in: GF daily care spray leave in
Serum-like product: still need one
Gel:LA looks sport gel/ HESMU,GFPC
Oils: olive, coconut

I think I'm normal-overly porous, medium-thick hair(although I see fine hair too), love protein
Mcfrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #3

Corrina777's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011

I do still see these at various places. The Eversleek is the cone-free conditioner. It's ok, but I wasn't thrilled. Have you looked at the new Renpure Organics conditioners? I think they will be my GFTN replacement.

3a/f/iii Before the chop- Donated to Locks of Love, January 2013
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CO-WASH: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo
CLARIFY: CHS Treatment Shampoo (used prior to PT/DT)
RO: DevaCare One Condition, Regis Olive Oil
LI: Cure Care, As I Am Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Biotera Gel, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, GVP Liquid Sculpting Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse
PT/DT: IAGirl's PT, One n' Only Argan Hydrating Mask
Corrina777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #4

Join Date: Jul 2011

Originally Posted by Corrina777 View Post

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
I've heard of the new renpure organics and I definetly want to try them but I still haven't gone to cvs or Walgreens but once I run out I'll definetly be buying thhat instead I just hope my cvs has it. Have you tried their conditioner, did it have enough slip?
Lo-poorganix Shea butter shampoo

Mcfrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #5

Corrina777's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011

I tried the Argan Oil conditioner yesterday and I was happy with the slip. I know people have been very happy with the keratin formula also, but I've been waiting to try it because I just colored my hair on Saturday and I've been trying to limit protein this week.

3a/f/iii Before the chop- Donated to Locks of Love, January 2013
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CO-WASH: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo
CLARIFY: CHS Treatment Shampoo (used prior to PT/DT)
RO: DevaCare One Condition, Regis Olive Oil
LI: Cure Care, As I Am Leave-In
PT/DT: IAGirl's PT, One n' Only Argan Hydrating Mask
Corrina777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #6

Join Date: Feb 2012

Hmmm. I've never heard of the Renpure line. I wanted to try the Organix brand for the argan oil cause the other kinds are ridiculously priced. The Tres'mee works fine for now, better than Herbal E, although I always loved their smells. I'll have to see if hair salon has the Renpure? line you ladies suggested. Thanks!
KelMari is offline   Reply With Quote