No more L'oreal Vive!

At my drugstore and Walmart as well, there is no more of this brand. I forget if it was color vive or what the one I used was in an orange bottle for fine hair so instead I got Tres'mee for curly hair. I liked L'oreal's cuz it was one that my hairdresser suggested for tighter budgets that actually worked on my hair impressively. Any one else know this or am I just finally seeing old news?
i think this is true because i had heard that they made one that was CG and i was hoping to try it as a possible replacement for the now not CG Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition.
Lo-poorganix Shea butter shampoo
Co-wash: suave coconut
Rinse out:GFTN/GVP conditioning balm
Leave in: GF daily care spray leave in
Serum-like product: still need one
Gel:LA looks sport gel/ HESMU,GFPC
Oils: olive, coconut

I think I'm normal-overly porous, medium-thick hair(although I see fine hair too), love protein
I do still see these at various places. The Eversleek is the cone-free conditioner. It's ok, but I wasn't thrilled. Have you looked at the new Renpure Organics conditioners? I think they will be my GFTN replacement.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Originally Posted by Corrina777
I've heard of the new renpure organics and I definetly want to try them but I still haven't gone to cvs or Walgreens but once I run out I'll definetly be buying thhat instead I just hope my cvs has it. Have you tried their conditioner, did it have enough slip?
Lo-poorganix Shea butter shampoo
Co-wash: suave coconut
Rinse out:GFTN/GVP conditioning balm
Leave in: GF daily care spray leave in
Serum-like product: still need one
Gel:LA looks sport gel/ HESMU,GFPC
Oils: olive, coconut

I tried the Argan Oil conditioner yesterday and I was happy with the slip. I know people have been very happy with the keratin formula also, but I've been waiting to try it because I just colored my hair on Saturday and I've been trying to limit protein this week.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
Hmmm. I've never heard of the Renpure line. I wanted to try the Organix brand for the argan oil cause the other kinds are ridiculously priced. The Tres'mee works fine for now, better than Herbal E, although I always loved their smells. I'll have to see if hair salon has the Renpure? line you ladies suggested. Thanks!