As I Am Twist Defining Cream ;)

Hello Ladies,

Here I am with another review. Did not find a post on this already.
I tried this 3 days ago for some 2 strand twist. Bought it at sallys for like $21.99 I think. Honestly I did not like how it felt going on my hair. Reminded me of Miss Jessies pudding or merigue. My hair was soaken wet. It dried really soft though. When I parted my twist I was really impressed.....My hair was soooo defined! and soft/moisturized with a lil hold.
Pics are below. I will repurchase.

Hello Ladies,

Here I am with another review. Did not find a post on this already.
Pics are below. I will repurchase.

Originally Posted by Valeriia.Sua
You and your hair are pretty!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

Ladies how big are the Jars at Sally's. I got a 16oz jar of the As I Am co wash on NaturallyCurly.com for $13.00. I think that Sally's is price gouging. Also the pics are beautiful!!
I stand out in the crowd of Mediocrity. The only reason why you don't see me is because you weren't meant to.

~BC 4/16/2010~

4a/4b Hair

[www.cosmetically-challenged.com

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/beyondthekink?feature=mhum

Shampoo:Chargin Valley Shampoo Bars
Conditioner: Various Ayurvedic Conditioner Mixes
Styler: My very own Shea butter mixtures and Ecco Styler Gel.
Thanks girls... I think I paid $21.99 for 16oz
Originally Posted by Melo****wl
I just checked the curlmart site. The 8 oz. is being sold for $13.00. The 16 oz. is $22.00

Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

I used it the other day and liked it, but I want to use it again just to make sure.

Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

Your hair came out very pretty!

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App