Giovanni Vitapro Fusion LI Spray

I tried searching to see if this has been discussed already, but I didn't find much.

Let me preface this by saying that I have incredibly picky, protein-loving hair. My hair also hates too much moisture. I cannot use a LI conditioner ever. My closet shelf is filled with one, two, and three-hit wonders that are now collecting dust. Generally speaking (there are exceptions, but very few), if there are tons of raves about a product that nearly everyone seems to love, my hair will hate it (sigh). Since I have had too many instances of products that wow me once or twice and then never, ever work again, I refrain from talking about anything until I've used it for at least 3 weeks. Since nothing has worked for that long for a very long time, it's been awhile since I posted a review.

My hair has been in shambles for much of this winter, so I've been using Aphogee two-step, which helped tremendously. But there was still something missing. About a month ago, I picked up the Giovanni Vitapro Fusion. I rinsed and conditioned, and then squeezed some of the excess water out so that my hair was very wet but not dripping everywhere. I used about 8 sprays (I sprayed into my hands and smoothed/raked through my hair) and styled as usual. Bingo. My hair loves this stuff, and it has continued to love it. I've used it every single time I wet my hair since I got it, and my hair just keeps getting better. I have no frizz. My hair is smooth and shiny. I have bounce and movement and plenty of root curl. My hair feels stronger and I no longer have "velcro ends".

This is marketed as a "blend of vitamins and proteins that protects hair from heat and chemicals while repairing dry and damaged hair". Since I'm always wary of surprise ingredient changes, and I like to know that I have the most current formulation, I've confirmed with Giovanni that the bottle I have is the current formulation. All the ingredient lists I'm finding online are not current. The ingredients are:

Aqua (purified water), tocopherol (vitamin E), citric acid, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance, *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, * helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, *betula alba extract, *malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, *achillea millefolium extract, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, *equisetum arvense extract, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *salvia sclarea (clary) extract, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, *tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) flower extract, *urtica dioica (nettle) extract

*USDA Certified Organic

I love this product so much that I will going out later today to purchase a few more bottles. It's been a very, very long time since I've stumbled across a product that works so incredibly well for my hair.
2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.
Thanks for letting us know about this product... sounds like a good one!
Gretchen