Cheap KCKT

Ok so I went to target yesterday and saw KCKT for $3.49! I live in Hawaii so everything is expensive- I had to double check. Did the ingredients change or something? I've never bought it but people on here always talk about how it's expensive. Is this normal?

I bought two bottles, but I'm not sure how to use it and my first use turned out terribly.
It's normally around 11 or 12 dollars. The custard is about 17. The place thy sells KC has not had any sales on these products, but I've seen a few other people post about sales or mark downs where they live. I tried KCKT and KCCC when I first started going CG but it didn't work for me. I'm tempted to buy it again, now that my hair is a lot healthier.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
Well, that's a bargain. If I saw it that cheap, I'd be tempted to give it another try.
I really don't like KCCC though, so I'd use it with my FSG and see how that works.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C