Which is the best Tea Tree Condish?

Ok so I have a dry scalp and I hear both Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner are pretty good.
One thing about it though is that I had a really bad reaction to the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Peppermint Clarifying Shampoo which made my scalp VERY flaky...and I don't know if the TJ's condish. will give me the same effect. Also, I would like to use whichever's the best as a co-wash only. Thanks! :}
__________
Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Stylers:Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse
Giovanni TT condish

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil
You can always add a few drops of tea tree oil to your own conditioner.
Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

I've used both the Giovanni and the Trader Joe's TTT. I *love* the Trader Joe's TTT. I think it's better than the Giovanni and is cheaper. It has tons of slip and feels good.
Started CG July 8, 2008

Pre Co-wash: Coconut oil (plain & rosemary)
Co-wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in/Styling: Moisture Maniac with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner on top
I've tried Giovanni and another one from Jason Naturals. (No Trader Joe's where I live, boo! I miss Phoenix LOL). Between those two I like the Giovanni.

I also second the recommendation of adding tea tree oil to a conditioner you already have.

Are you using this for dry scalp? If so, you can also add a little brown sugar into your conditioner and gently message it on your scalp. I do this once a week in addition to using a weekly coconut oil treatment. These have helped immensely in addition to my tea tree conditioners.

HTH!

Fat Thumbs + iPhone = Errors 
To JRock...
I just bought Giovanni TTT and I used it for the first time. It felt refreshing but I noticed it gave me little dry flakes on the front of my scalp (where I've had the issue for a while now) and I don't know if this is normal. Will the flakes eventually go away? and about the brown sugar idea...do I just use plain brown sugar or do I have to make some sort of mixture?

I just got home from the store and they had ran out of tee tree oil =/
__________
New to the site(:
2c/3a hispanic hair.
*I have an underlayer of straight/wavy hair
Co-wash:Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner
Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Stylers:Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse
I've never had the GTTTT leave flakes so I'm not sure. As far as the brown sugar, use regular old brown sugar. I add about a tablespoon to a large palm full of conditioner. That may help get rid of the flakes more than any of the conditioners alone. When you massage it on your scalp, be gentle and rinse thoroughly. This, for me at least, helps the most. I usually follow this up with a good deep conditioner. I also add coconut oil or tea tree oil to my deep conditioner. I will leave it on for an hour, sometimes over night.

When I first started the brown sugar scrubs, tea tree oil conditioners, coconut oil, etc., it took awhile to see results, two weeks or so. Coconut oil and tea tree oil actually caused a burning sensation on my scalp! I was petrified I'd ruined my hair LOL. But ever since then it's been heaven sent.

It's a lot of extra steps, with brown sugar, tea tree and coconut oils, but it's worth it. I hope this helps!

Fat Thumbs + iPhone = Errors 