Old 04-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #21

Marci Pie's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010

Believe or not I literally threw out the microfiber towel. I found when I use the towel my fair frizzed more, especially if I used it before applying my styling products.

I have found that apply my products to soaking hair is better. Then I use an old t-shirt to blot to take away the dripping. I then plop overnight.

I also learned that changing 1 step in a routine can alter the final product. It took me a good 6 months before I was getting consistent results and product and styling techniques that worked well together.

I just had my hair cut at Devachan and I wasn't impressed with their products. I did buy the ArcAngel gel and to me the best thing about it was the smell of oranges. Big deal I can add orange oil to my gel if I need to.

Products that I love right now:
LALSG
FSG
Queen Helene Curling Creme
Nourish Shampoo from Trader Joes
Coconut oil
Suave almond and shea butter conditioner (it does contain a cone but washes out with Nourish Shampoo and has replaced my Tresmee naturals)

3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo
Co-wash: Suave, Vo5, HE, Aussie Moist
Deep Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's)
Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil.
Methods: Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.
Marci Pie is offline   Reply With Quote