Drugstore Product Recs?

So I'm a cheap highschooler, and I most definitely can't afford $20 conditioners or any of that stuff So, what are you guys' favorite products from the drugstore? I'm looking for a drugstore low-poo in particular. Thanks!
I really like Giovanni Smooth as Silk for my low poo. It doesn't strip my hair of too much moisture, which is really nice.
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
I'm a huge fan of Tresseme Naturals conditioner. I've tried many of the more expensive, boutique brands and keep going back to the TN. I refuse to pay more for products that deliver less.
3B, fine, normal to low porosity
Modified CG since June 2010
HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
I think Nourish at Trader Joe's is a great loo-poo. GVP Generic at Sally's is great for deep conditioning. I do really like VO5 Clarifying Conditioner, Suave Almond and Shea butter conditioner (it has a cone but can be washed out with Nourish).

3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo
Co-wash: Suave, Vo5, HE, Aussie Moist
Deep Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's)
Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil.
Methods: Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.
I agree with Marci about Trader Joe's conditioners, they are dirt cheap. They aren't moisturizing enough for me but they are great for cowashing. So is the Alberto VO5.
I also agree that Sally's conditioners, esp. the GVP, are great and inexpensive.
I won't use a conditioner that has a cone in it, so I can't speak to the Suave condish.
You could try Yes to Cucumbers or Yes to Carrots as well. Those are both under $10, which sounds pricy for a drugstore conditioner, but the bottle is so big it usually lasts me 3-4 months, easily and the Yes to condishs are nice and rich, very moisturizing.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I like Tresemme Naturals Moisturising poo and co. The poo has als but not sls's. I find the shampoo does not strip my hair and feels soft after
The Shea Moisture line at Walgreens. The Renpure Organics line I used to be able to find at CVS... But can't find it at mine anymore... Suave naturals conditioners and vO5 conditioners, tresemme naturals conditioner. Aussie Instant Freeze and LA looks sport gel.... That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but if you use the product search for silicone and sulfate free drugstore products, that helps too.

2c or something MODCG Since December 2011!
New May 20th Routine
Low-poo:SheaM
Co-wash:VO5 KiwiLime or VanillaMint
LI:TN, Regis OliveOil Condish, GVP CB
Styler: LALSG
Daily routine: Cleanse, LI, soak with water, scrunch in gel, plop, pixie diffuse, air dry.

The Shea moisture line at Walgreens is your best bet! It's organic and works wonderful. 3-4 day curls!