White Rain Mousse Extra Body Volumizing--Great stuff!

• 1 Post By curlye

I've been on a mousse kick lately and trying out different ones. I don't follow the CG regimen, as I have hard water and my hair never really did look that great after following the regimen for a while. So I'm not sure if this is CG but I am sure that it is great stuff. White Rain Mousse Extra Body Volumizing-A whole dollar (plus tax) at Dollar General and I know it's available at Dollar Tree.

I wet my hair just to try it after I bought it, scrunched it in, love it! I also have been loving Aussie 2&1 Catch the Wave mousse, but this is even cheaper. I also scrunched some of the White Rain in after my hair dried, and I have big voluminous wurls.

I love a good bargain and love reading about others who find cheap products that work and just wanted to share this to anyone else who might want to try it. At a dollar a pop, there's really nothing to lose!
Sounds like a great find, I always see this at Discount Drug Mart for $1, I will definitely check it out!

I also love reading about bargain products that do great things !!
Yes, I love a great bargain! My hair doesn't know the difference if I paid one or ten dollars, but my bank account does.

Update to say that I still LOVE this mousse. I even got a compliment yesterday on my hair. I have second day hair today. Just wet the ends a bit and added a little bit more mousse. I am just amazed. It's only.a.dollar.

My whole routine cost a little over $3. The Suave Everlasting Sunshine shampoo and conditioner (I love that also) plus this mousse. My hair seriously has never looked better.
Pic of second day hair with $3 regimen.
Attached Thumbnails
White Rain Mousse Extra Body Volumizing--Great stuff!-101_1442-4.jpg
SegB likes this.
That's totally fantastic!! I love Everlasting Sunshine too, it's in my rotation and my daughter uses it daily (straight hair) and her hair is gorgeous, thick, healthy. I also love the Everlasting Sunshine body wash, lotion and deodorant too!!

Your hair looks GREAT!
Thank you! I found it at Walmart for 94 cents and stocked up! Hope it works as well for you.