Is it weird?

I always see how everyone raves about curl junkie curl rehab but I really didn't like how it worked in me. I didn't do anything for my hair, am I doing something wrong. How are their other products? How about the carols daughter product? Are they worth it?
Not weird at all! If there was one product line that worked for all of us, we'd all be using it and these boards would be pretty boring! I liked the Curl Junkie shampoo but didn't love it. The only Carols Daughter products I've tried are the Chocolat Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. I wasn't impressed. That doesn't mean that some of the other products wouldn't be be wonderful. I'm a bit of a product junkie and will try anything!
3B, fine, normal to low porosity
Modified CG since June 2010
HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
I agree, not weird at all; I tried CJ CIAB because everyone raved about it, but it did nothing for my hair.

Now that being said, I do think it's worth trying products a few times before ruling them out because technique is often the key to have really good results with a product.
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later