Pantene curly hair line?

Pros and cons anyone?
Only the gel has is CG friendly with a water soluble silicone but here is a very in depth review on the product line by a hardcore curly girl Review: Pantene Curly Series Detangler, Conditioner, & Gel - YouTube
I used the gel for awhile. I found the hold to be on the lighter side, which wasn't quite enough for me on its own. It wasn't a bad product though--I wouldn't repurchase but I'll use what I have left.
My hair: 3b, corkicelli, medium porosity, medium texture, medium/thick density

Co-wash: DevaCurl NoPoo
Rinse-out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut, or my rinse-out!
Gel: SS FHG (my new HG!!)... I also like HESMU, AIF, CJ CQ, BRHG, CJ PP and the occasional LALSG

Likes: Plopping!
Dislikes: Glycerin

CG and loving it!
The gel is a very light hold and I found it to be kind of drying. I had to use a lot of leave in.
3a/3b, Fine Hair, Low porosity, Medium Density
Poo- CHS Treatment Shampoo
Low-poo- Devacurl Low Poo
RO- Devacurl One Condition
Leave-In- KCKT/Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
That girl Taren on youtube does a review on the entire line. She said that there is a ingredient (I don't remember which) in the deep conditioner that's known for kind of relaxing hair. Check it out sorry I'm not more of a help.
when it first came out I checked every product they had at my drug store & all of them had cones. The gel just has a water soluble cone but I don't think it's worth it. There are far better & cheaper gels without any cones at all.
currently using:
5,000 MCG Biotin,
VO5 Moisture Milks
Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver CO (once every two weeks)
LALSG

fine bleached 2a/3b hair that doesn't actually curl, it's just like an S shape that just gets tighter. sometimes some of it curls underneath though.
Originally Posted by jaclyn15